Very nice smell!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I enjoy using that cream on my legs, they are smooth and smell wonderfully afterwards! It contains DMAE and Ester C which have firming and antioxidant properties. My husband uses it as a hand cream too. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Fantastic

Posted by Sharpie on Oct 23, 2010

Will buy for life. Very good value, nice light scent, spreads well, great ingredients. Perfect

love it

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Aug 25, 2009

This lotion is great it has Alpha lipoic acid ,DMAE,and Ester C it smells great and is a really good price!

Great lotion for the price

Posted by Reviewer2392094 on Nov 22, 2009

I love derma e products, this lotion is no exception.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Dec 20, 2009

i like the smell of this product. it has a good texture and it does a good job at moisturizing my body. will buy again.

thick and very good

Posted by Reviewer2553181 on Apr 21, 2010

I LOVE a good thick lotion and especially one that smells great. This one is a winner.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Jun 04, 2010

This smells great and does a good job of moisturizing without all the junk that's in most.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Jul 06, 2010

Love this product, it has a good thickness to it and a fresh scent that's not overpowering, it's so good to know that it's very natural and I'm not putting chemicals all over my skin when I use it.

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1220449 on Aug 25, 2011

This product is wonderful, my skin is soft and moisture. I'm 29 and I've got some wrinkles on my body (on my belly), it is cause I sit stooping. When I use it, I don't see these anymore. Of course will buy it! Must have.

Meets my expectations

Posted by Reviewer1793288 on Mar 03, 2011

Just got the product a few days ago and can already see te difference. My hands are smooth and moisturized. Will not want to run out!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »