Nice

Posted by Reviewer2160156 on Nov 07, 2010

Very hydrating. I use it as night creme because it leaves my skin a little oily. Use together with Very Clear Moisturizer as am moisturizer and have seen my acne prone skin improve in two weeks.

nice sedation for pimples

Posted by Reviewer2304314 on Jun 06, 2011

nice sedation for pimples

not too bad so far.

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Mar 18, 2011

horrible smell and not so eay to apply but I expect it to be a great antiseptic treatment for my troubled skin right now.

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Sep 12, 2011

I have not used it yet

Not much benefit!

Posted by choocheeyuan on Mar 28, 2012

I didn't see any improvement on my skin after 2 weeks using the creme.It may good for skin rashes but definitely not recomment for those who want to find alternative treatment for their acne skin.

Smells therapeutic...

Posted by maceventura on Nov 03, 2010

Because of the tea tree and works really well against insect bites and sunburn. I wouldn't recommend it as an all-over facial moisturizer because it's heavy and is not oil-free.

acne help

Posted by Reviewer1498021 on Feb 28, 2009

I got this for the treatment of acne. I like okay. Its not very moisturizing. And the tee tree oil smell is not masked at all.

good, but not the panacea advertised

Posted by Reviewer1975752 on Sep 01, 2009

good lotion, quantity lasts a long time but doesn't do much above and beyond normal lotions

Antiseptic Creme

Posted by 5449834534522544334 on May 06, 2014

I've been using it for two weeks, but didn't feel any special effect. I will wait for any results. Nevertheless it smells good!

Good.

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on May 21, 2014

Bought this for my hubby who suffers from dermatitis. It doesn't seem to help his dermatitis but it serves as a moisturizer for him Mild moisturizer even for very sensitive skin. The scent may be overwhelming to some, especially the Tea Tree scent but it fades within 30 minutes.