smells weird

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012

It's ok, nice natural moisturizing creme. I thing tea tree oil doesn't work on my skin very well, so I didn't notice any results. But it's nice to use so...4 stars Oh, and the smell is weird. Personally I like it, it's very herbal and very tea tree oil, but my dad hates the smell so be careful.

Very nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2402712 on Jan 19, 2011

Soothing and the tea tree helps my complexion. I use it before bedtime.

Calming lightweight moisturizer

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 17, 2015

I love using this moisturizer all year round, because it is not too heavy, yet it nicely moisturizes my mixed skin, calms redness and helps fighting breakouts. Because of the scent, it is very refreshing. The packaging is absolutely huge and the price is affordable. I recommend!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2160156 on Nov 07, 2010

Very hydrating. I use it as night creme because it leaves my skin a little oily. Use together with Very Clear Moisturizer as am moisturizer and have seen my acne prone skin improve in two weeks.

ok

Posted by 5673915945199571797 on Aug 22, 2016

Like this product .

Works good

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 13, 2014

I bought this after I discovered that I have developed dermatitis. I use this on the spots where the eczema usually appears, and it alleviates the itching. As long as I use it regularly it seems to help minimize the flare ups (but it cannot get rid of them once the rashes have appeared). I've used it on my face as well, but I wouldn't recommend using it as a face moisturiser, as it is a very thick cream that doesn't work well under makeup and smells very strongly of tea tree.

nice sedation for pimples

Posted by Reviewer2304314 on Jun 06, 2011

nice sedation for pimples

Unsure...

Posted by 5265578223891501399 on Jun 01, 2013

I have been using these for a month or so... I don't really see any difference with it. Since I've gotten another brand of skincare I have stopped using it. But I'm starting dermaroller so I will start using this and see if there's any difference.

Stooooor kroke

Posted by OscarBaby on Jan 24, 2014

Altfor stor kroke. Om man bare skal bruke på kviser i ni og en anbefaler å kjøpe en liten flaske. Sterk lukt

Derma E