Good!

Posted by Less23 on Mar 06, 2012

absorbs quickly, dries inflammation, I wake up in the morning with a fresh complexion

Derma E Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme

Posted by Reviewer2427644 on Jul 26, 2011

My skin loves this stuff. Didn't do so well with the "Very Clear" cleanser, but this helps combat bacteria build up and blackheads very well. Seems to keep breakouts at bay. Not too heavy -- great for oily skin.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1221556 on May 05, 2010

I love love love this cream! upon applying it has a tingly feel to it that eventually settles to a nice cooling sensation. I have comedonal acne (whiteheads, papstules, etc) and this has helped keep the bacteria from spreading. The best thing about it is that the tea tree oil in this cream doesn't irritate my skin like the concentrated 100% oil I use does. The vitamin e makes this a great moisturizer that isn't heavy or thick. The only thing I don't like about this is the smell; it's very strong. However, for the great moisturizing and anti-bacterial effects, it's a no-concern. Highly recommended!

Skin is like butter

Posted by Reviewer1875556 on Sep 14, 2007

This product has been exceptional for small breakouts,rashes, and fungus. the best

Love This Cream for Itching Skin

Posted by Reviewer1313834 on Jun 20, 2009

We have a hottub. I blamed my itchy skin on the various chemicals, but regardless of type (chlorine, MPS, bromine), I was still getting red itchy patches on my legs. Figured out with a dermatologist that it was the heat that dried my skin and caused the rashes. Solution: we keep the water temp at 97 degrees yearround AND I use this Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Cream to calm any flareup spots on my ankles and legs. It works beautifully. I am a happy hottubber!

Great pdt!

Posted by Reviewer1762572 on Jul 13, 2010

Love the mild fragrance of tea tree and the slightly cooling sensation after application. Most importantly, it clears little pimples really well!

Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme

Posted by Reviewer1381513 on Sep 12, 2010

This cream is perfect for sensitive skin. Cream is good after shave. custard has strong scent, but quickly disappears. Excellent product!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2829690 on Sep 24, 2010

This product works very well for skin irritations. I am very impressed.

Amazing Creme!

Posted by Reviewer3198789 on Mar 11, 2009

This creme is amazing. I use it for everything, incuding sunburn, windburn, moisturizing, etc. My daughter uses it for eczema and various other skin issues & it clears her face pretty quick. I highly recommend this product.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Nov 16, 2009

Great cream!! Use it for insect bites and inflammation.