Empeoraba mi piel, me ardía.

Posted by 4643318569786569850 on Aug 13, 2014

Tengo piel grasa y dermatitis seborreica. Al aplicar este producto me dejaba la piel aún más seca y notaba un ligero ardor en la piel, como si me quemaran. Por esto mismo, al aplicarlo en zonas rojas o descamadas que estaban irritadas, me prolongaba más la irritación y la rojez, empeoraba más que mejoraba. Además tiene un fuerte y desagradable olor como a medicamento debido al aceite de árbol de té que lleva en sus componentes, es bastante desagradable. No lo voy a volver a comprar.

Buena crema

Posted by 5756501588448752028 on Aug 07, 2014

Llevo pocos días usando esta crema. Como sirve para muchas cosas (piel seca, rozaduras, picaduras, quemaduras del sol,...) De momento he probado a echarmela en los pies que los tengo muy muy secos, y de maravilla, a los 2 días ya notaba la piel suave. Me han picado mosquitos y he la he echado en las picaduras y en 5 minutos ya no picaba ni estaba hinchado. Tambien la he usado despues de depilarme para aliviar la zona.

Works good

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 13, 2014

I bought this after I discovered that I have developed dermatitis. I use this on the spots where the eczema usually appears, and it alleviates the itching. As long as I use it regularly it seems to help minimize the flare ups (but it cannot get rid of them once the rashes have appeared). I've used it on my face as well, but I wouldn't recommend using it as a face moisturiser, as it is a very thick cream that doesn't work well under makeup and smells very strongly of tea tree.

This is clearing up my acne and helps heal mosquito bites and such.

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Jun 05, 2014

Menopause has played havoc with my skin. I tried this after reading reviews on a makeup forum and Amazon. Of course iHerb has the best prices and service. The little bumps that never come to a head are disappearing and I could not be more pleased. I like that there are no crazy chemicals and preservatives in derma e products. I have already ordered a back-up jar!

Good

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Jun 02, 2014

Good

Good.

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on May 21, 2014

Bought this for my hubby who suffers from dermatitis. It doesn't seem to help his dermatitis but it serves as a moisturizer for him Mild moisturizer even for very sensitive skin. The scent may be overwhelming to some, especially the Tea Tree scent but it fades within 30 minutes.

Effective

Posted by 4920970422348508814 on May 11, 2014

I developed a pimple from not removing makeup and went to bed. at about 3am i got up to wash my face and realised I got this pimple. Applied this cream after washing face, next morning, it was 50% gone. Applied again in the morning, by night time, it has totally subsided and looks like it never developed. Am going to use to to prevent hormonal acne. Also used it for my husband's itchy feet, should be good. Edit: I realised it doesnt work for hormonal cystic acne. Maybe because they are deep in the skin.

Antiseptic Creme

Posted by 5449834534522544334 on May 06, 2014

I've been using it for two weeks, but didn't feel any special effect. I will wait for any results. Nevertheless it smells good!

not moisturizing enough

Posted by 5548663918153855154 on Apr 30, 2014

I have recently developed a spot of eczema on my face. I bought this cream in hope of alleviating the dryness and itchiness. Unfortunately this cream does not deliver as it promises. The smell of tea tree is nice, but this cream is just one of those many products that leave your skin tight and dry because it is simply not moisturizing enough. Not only is the cream unable to help with the skin irritation, it accentuates the dry flakes on my face due to lack of moisture. As a result, i must pair this cream with a super rich product to counterbalance it's drying power. Will not repurchase.

Great creme

Posted by 5251642867509541606 on Apr 08, 2014

Helped me with my POD over night!