Derma E, Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Creme, 4 oz (113 g)

Not impressed

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Mar 22, 2013

A friend of mine has been going on and on about this cream, saying it really helps her with her breakouts. Since my skin has been acting like I was 15 again, I ordered it recently, hoping it would have the same effect on my skin. Have to say, I'm not impressed. It is way TOO agressive to be used on the face - while it does not sting when applied, it completely dries out the skin within days creating nasty dry patches on my face. I tried it on my body (atopic dermatitis) and it didn't work there either. I think after a few weeks it's quite clear that it does not have the right effect on my skin. The cup is different than the one on the picture, not sure if the ingredients are now different as well. Don't recommend it.

Horrible cream

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on May 12, 2012

I bought this as a natural treatment for acne and red marks. I was completely disappointed in the consistency of the cream; it did not blend into my skin well at all. It got very "clumpy" and made a complete mess of my face underneath makeup. It actually caused more acne, plus it didn't even help with some sunburn I got on my shoulders. I'm not sure what I'll do with this big tub of cream now.

doesn't heel

Posted by Reviewer2321440 on Apr 05, 2012

i tried to use it for couple weeks, but it didn't cleared my face at all, i do not think this is good for skin at all... smells very bad. isually i do not complain, but this is really bad product. i think it is comeodonic or something else is wrong with it.. and really irritation.. i tried the cerave facial pm just 2 nights - it worked wonders my skin looks better feels better - and i even do not have to use it everyday. But this creame - i do not know why you are buyig it... i have tried so meny better stuff!!!!

In love with it.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Great. Just great. Ther's nothing more 2 say.

so soothing

Posted by 4772653173904536888 on Jan 18, 2013

I love the smell of this cream and use it on my feet which get so dry and cracked. Its a good product and i will surely buy it again