smells weird

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012

It's ok, nice natural moisturizing creme. I thing tea tree oil doesn't work on my skin very well, so I didn't notice any results. But it's nice to use so...4 stars Oh, and the smell is weird. Personally I like it, it's very herbal and very tea tree oil, but my dad hates the smell so be careful.

Was a gift

Posted by 5295659124285805175 on Jan 02, 2013

Haven't tried it

Soothing cream

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Aug 15, 2013

This is a nice product for mild skin problems

good

Posted by Reviewer2674959 on Oct 02, 2013

fresh, pure

Seboreja

Posted by 5490623976382301903 on Jan 13, 2014

Very good impact on my Seboreic dermatitis, but still it is not cured completely

Great hydrating cream !

Posted by 4663820245294310737 on Jan 26, 2014

I have sensitive and dry skin, but once i apply this cream, my skin is moisturized without greasiness. It controls oil as well and very easily absorbed so I can apply makeup after this creme. Helps me control breakouts too!

좋긴한데 너무 화끈..

Posted by Reviewer1780850 on Mar 13, 2014

분명 효과는 있는데.. 티트리가 너무 많이 들었나 화끈화끈 벌개짐ㅋㅋ민감한 피부에게는 안맞을듯 그래도 트러블나지말라고 부담없이 퍽퍽 바르기 좋아요~

good

Posted by 5041732713723038780 on Mar 17, 2014

Works good

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 13, 2014

I bought this after I discovered that I have developed dermatitis. I use this on the spots where the eczema usually appears, and it alleviates the itching. As long as I use it regularly it seems to help minimize the flare ups (but it cannot get rid of them once the rashes have appeared). I've used it on my face as well, but I wouldn't recommend using it as a face moisturiser, as it is a very thick cream that doesn't work well under makeup and smells very strongly of tea tree.

Buena crema

Posted by 5756501588448752028 on Aug 07, 2014

Llevo pocos días usando esta crema. Como sirve para muchas cosas (piel seca, rozaduras, picaduras, quemaduras del sol,...) De momento he probado a echarmela en los pies que los tengo muy muy secos, y de maravilla, a los 2 días ya notaba la piel suave. Me han picado mosquitos y he la he echado en las picaduras y en 5 minutos ya no picaba ni estaba hinchado. Tambien la he usado despues de depilarme para aliviar la zona.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »