Derma e

Posted by 5167278066624437470 on Oct 13, 2014

I really love this cream. Thick at first, but left a fresh and clean sensation. Has a strong tea tree smell. I have a sensible skin and had no rash with this cream.

Excellent product

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

My husband has terrible dermatitis on his hands and dry skin due to his job. Every now and then it's so bad that his skin splits and bleeds! Poor guy has tried a lot of products and dietary supplements to try to improve it. We have been using cold pressed coconut oil with some success for years, but when I saw this product I knew we had to try it. The first week of using it twice daily, his skin does look markedly improved, and he has stopped scratching it in the night. Finding a product that he actually wants to use is a win in itself! I will be ordering more from this range for the both of us.

Fantastic cream

Posted by 4860263162272664669 on Nov 23, 2014

This cream is fab at first I didnt like the smell but eventually you get used to it. it's a very healing and soothing product, I have acne prone skin and it has help to prevent breackouts, it also help me healing a skin irritation due to an alergic reaction to sunscreen.

It works

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Jan 01, 2015

Works well on my itchy legs and forearms ( a real problem once I go to bed and my body heats up). Smells nice, too.

My problem skin fall in love with it

Posted by 4730565565246952802 on Mar 26, 2015

Best of the best

my favorite thing on i-herb

Posted by 4978219087162654246 on Jun 09, 2015

this cream is simply amazing for my combination skin. I can see the results in 1 week after using it. It keeps pimples under control, nourishes and hydrates my skin very well. Now in summer I only use it at night because it is a bit heavy for the daytime, but in winter I used it twice a day and never had dry skin despite below freezing temperatures in Michigan. Last but not least my boyfriend loves the way it smells.

ESTUPENDA CREMA

Posted by 4854720932240695919 on Sep 15, 2015

Tengo dermatitis y me gustado mucho esta crema, se siente muy fresquita en mi piel, yo la uso sobre la psorzema en la noche y me ha encantado, su aroma pues es evidentemente ha árbol de te en un principio intenso y luego mucho mas sutil, totalmente recomendable.

AMAZING!

Posted by 5682971806949752155 on Oct 14, 2015

I have a dry face skin, dark spot on chin and some itchy irritated skin at the back of my neck caused by the dirty sea water in Hong Kong. I'm surprised to see the result in just 2 days. Itchiness was gone, skin feels tight and smooth, block spot start to fade. The smell is strong for the first few seconds then disappears. I use this product day and night

Can't Be Without It!

Posted by Reviewer1803750 on Nov 20, 2015

This is a great product! I use it for dermatitis and dry elbows and heels. Can't be without my derma e Tea Tree & E!

Absolute must-have for sensitive skin and so value-for-money!

Posted by 4731451956054460747 on Mar 01, 2016

Can't say enough about this cream. It's an absolute staple/holy grail for me as far as moisturiser goes. I use it at night (not in the day as I live in a tropical climate), it works fantastic for the occasional rash and eczema outbreak as well. I have extremely acne-prone and sensitive skin and I can't say how much this cream has improved my skin. Upon application, it sinks in quickly and does not leave a greasy residue. I can't do without it. For the price, it's extremely affordable for such a substantial tub. Love the packaging as well - some may find it unsanitary as you have to scoop the cream out from the tub but I find this works best for the cream's thick consistency. Would definitely recommend this for someone looking to have a "first-aid" cream lying around for scratches/itches/rashes/eczema (if not a daily moisturiser). I'd keep it in the fridge though, if that's the case. If you're looking for a daily natural moisturiser for sensitive skin, look no further!