my favorite thing on i-herb

Posted by 4978219087162654246 on Jun 09, 2015

this cream is simply amazing for my combination skin. I can see the results in 1 week after using it. It keeps pimples under control, nourishes and hydrates my skin very well. Now in summer I only use it at night because it is a bit heavy for the daytime, but in winter I used it twice a day and never had dry skin despite below freezing temperatures in Michigan. Last but not least my boyfriend loves the way it smells.

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer2891565 on Oct 09, 2011

This creme is great. We have been using it for acne and feel it has helped quite a bit

Invigorating

Posted by Reviewer2913226 on Sep 05, 2009

I like the botanical smell. Creme is invigorating.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2812089 on May 10, 2010

I really recommend this creme for people with skin problems. I have acne-prone yet dry and sensitive skin, so I'm used to searching for products that at least won't make my skin worse. If I only had known about this cream earlier: it makes my skin better every time I use it! When applying to the skin, it feels rich and creamy, but it absorbs quickly and thorougly, leaving my skin very soft and soothed. The smell (tea tree) is pretty strong when you apply it but I actually like it.

Derma e

Posted by 5167278066624437470 on Oct 13, 2014

I really love this cream. Thick at first, but left a fresh and clean sensation. Has a strong tea tree smell. I have a sensible skin and had no rash with this cream.

Excellent product

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

My husband has terrible dermatitis on his hands and dry skin due to his job. Every now and then it's so bad that his skin splits and bleeds! Poor guy has tried a lot of products and dietary supplements to try to improve it. We have been using cold pressed coconut oil with some success for years, but when I saw this product I knew we had to try it. The first week of using it twice daily, his skin does look markedly improved, and he has stopped scratching it in the night. Finding a product that he actually wants to use is a win in itself! I will be ordering more from this range for the both of us.

Works great and not greasy

Posted by Reviewer1081454 on Dec 01, 2009

Like the description says, it works for almost all minor skin blemishes or irritations.

Very good!

Posted by 4822050358098138654 on Mar 15, 2014

It's a very nice creme! It smells some panthenol, but I like it!

Great for dry, cracked skin

Posted by Reviewer1105411 on Aug 23, 2009

Best product I've ever used for healing cracks and callouses on my soles. A little goes a long way. Also clears your sinuses! (tea tree odor is strong, but not unpleasant)

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer1132864 on Feb 01, 2012

Perfect for the problem skin