great

Posted by 4727362325664660655 on Dec 30, 2012

it doesnt dry out the skin, but it still cleans my skin very nicely.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Apr 08, 2012

Do great job cleaning my face. Use it morning-evening before applying other derma-e products

Great for hot summers and after workout

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This Face and Body Wash tends to be on the soapy side, so I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin, but it is excellent as a refreshment in the summer-time and after a workout. I love taking it to the gym. It also helps with blemishes (although that effect tends to be over-rated, since this is a product that you wash off of skin). It doesn't irritate my skin or leave any residue.

reformulated version contains lower amount of tea tree oil

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 05, 2015

this has been reformulated. Derma E lowered the Tea Tree in the current version. tea tree oil is now on the 5th ingredient (3rd on the previous version). the tea tree scent is not as strong as the original version. the tea tree 'sensation' i got from the current version is mehh compared to the previous version. but overall it is still a good product. it is much gentler.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1731587 on Dec 09, 2011

I just starting using this product. It has cleared up my body acne. I'm not sure about using it on my face though.

Not for dry face skin

Posted by Reviewer1994875 on Mar 16, 2013

It is a nice body cleanser, but I have very dry face skin and this cleanser is too strong for me.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jul 14, 2011

Cleans the skin well, and love the cooling sensation from tea tree. After a month it dried out the skin in the face, so I have to use another cleanser in the face now. Works great for the body though!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »