GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2423231 on Aug 03, 2010

This Product has been very helpful to me. I will buy it again and again.

Awesome stuff!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Nov 29, 2011

I keep ordering this one. It's amazing stuff!!!

Good

Posted by Kamilano on Sep 05, 2016

Nod bad for a body and if you have a back acne, it heels. And it smells very good:)

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1731587 on Dec 09, 2011

I just starting using this product. It has cleared up my body acne. I'm not sure about using it on my face though.

reformulated version contains lower amount of tea tree oil

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Feb 05, 2015

this has been reformulated. Derma E lowered the Tea Tree in the current version. tea tree oil is now on the 5th ingredient (3rd on the previous version). the tea tree scent is not as strong as the original version. the tea tree 'sensation' i got from the current version is mehh compared to the previous version. but overall it is still a good product. it is much gentler.

Great for hot summers and after workout

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This Face and Body Wash tends to be on the soapy side, so I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin, but it is excellent as a refreshment in the summer-time and after a workout. I love taking it to the gym. It also helps with blemishes (although that effect tends to be over-rated, since this is a product that you wash off of skin). It doesn't irritate my skin or leave any residue.

Not for dry face skin

Posted by Reviewer1994875 on Mar 16, 2013

It is a nice body cleanser, but I have very dry face skin and this cleanser is too strong for me.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jul 14, 2011

Cleans the skin well, and love the cooling sensation from tea tree. After a month it dried out the skin in the face, so I have to use another cleanser in the face now. Works great for the body though!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »