Vitalizing Moisturizer with SPF by Derma E

Posted by 4956661155976833161 on Mar 03, 2014

I purchased this moisturizer in conjunction with the Derma E, Evenly Radiant Cleanser. This moisturizer is of light consistency and comes in a really nice little pump dispenser. It smells great and contains an SPF of 15, which is what I prefer in a day cream. I have combination/sensitive skin, and this moisturizer did not irritate my skin at all. My only concern was that I personally did not find it hydrating enough for my skin. I would recommend this product for combination/oily sin types as a good all round day cream with a basic level of sun protection. If your skin is prone to a fair amount of dryness, I wouldn't recommend this product for you. Although I have only given this product 3 stars, I still think that Derma E is a reliable natural skin care brand. You can smell and feel the quality of their products.

Disappointed - Good product in bad container

Posted by CoolinArizona on Jul 02, 2012

I really love Derma E products and they are what I use all the time for skin care. Ordered this product and although I like the texture and smoothness of it, the plastic pump bottle is terrible. The pump doesn't work well because the product is so thick it just sits in the middle of the bottle and I'd have to try and thump it out of the bottle and eventually the bottle cracked as I must have squeezed it and that was a mess. Have removed the product and put into a "glass" jar. Not worth the hassle.

not for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer2591976 on Jun 13, 2011

I have an oily skin and this product is not good for it, because it makes my skin more oily. And it's bad for using under make up.

Great for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on May 12, 2011

I really love Derma E products but having a combination dry skin I probably chose the wrong product. Would certainly fit marvelously on an oily skin since it is a very light cream with a very mat finish. Iro, Greece