Smells great.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Does it's job. Like it.

No dry skin- finally!

Posted by Reviewer1935766 on Jul 14, 2009

I finally found a cleanser that does what it promises. My skin does not feel stripped after using it and all irritation is gone It's also cleared mild acne on my forehead. Glad I tried this!

I am a DermaE convert

Posted by Reviewer2454698 on Jan 21, 2009

I use this as a nice evening, makeup removing cleanser, but it's also fine for your morning routine. I tend to keep a lighter cleanser in my shower for am cleaning, but that's me. This cleanser smells great, and removes light eye makeup (minimal mascara & shadow) without leaving you looking like a raccoon. If you really load on the mascara, which I like to sometimes, you will need eye makeup remover--but that's typical on most cleansers.

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013

Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol! This Vanilla Bean face wash has it! Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) is supposed to be an age defying wonder for the skin. I use it and after 6 months I noticed a pretty significant improvement in my skin (crows feet and laugh lines).

excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer3067816 on Jan 26, 2012

I love it!!! only one what doesn`t grawn in my eyes and perfectly remove my makeup!!! and i`m tried so many from this page, but this is the best!! even relatively more expensive then other, but i will it again and again!!

부드러워여

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Dec 26, 2012

유분을 적당히 남겨주는 느낌이 겨울용 세안제로 딱이예요. 가벼운 메이컵 정도는 지워져요. 가격대비 참 괜찮은 제품 같습니다.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 07, 2009

Probably a bit too perfumed for me - if you like a sweet fragrant face wash, this is the one for you. You only need to use a little, it's silky, foams up well, cleanses nicely, does the job.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1593217 on May 15, 2010

This is an excellent facial cleanser! Takes easily my light makeup away and does not leave the skin feeling tight. Was bit hesitant because of the scent and I prefer unscented products on face - but it does not bother me - it's quite light and natural vanilla essence, does not linger on skin.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1609084 on Aug 03, 2010

I have a very dry and sensitive skin and this cleansing Mousse is great as I don't like cream cleansers ( I don't feel clean sense with them). I now use it regularly morning and evening (2 weeks) and I am very happy with it. It cleans perfectly yet not dries my skin. Have no irritation.I will buy it again. I like smell too. And I-Herb service is awesome. My order arrived in 2 days :))

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1691908 on Jul 16, 2009

Good cleanser that makes my face feel clean and fresh. Pleasant smell and creamy texture.