I am a DermaE convert

Posted by Reviewer2454698 on Jan 21, 2009

I use this as a nice evening, makeup removing cleanser, but it's also fine for your morning routine. I tend to keep a lighter cleanser in my shower for am cleaning, but that's me. This cleanser smells great, and removes light eye makeup (minimal mascara & shadow) without leaving you looking like a raccoon. If you really load on the mascara, which I like to sometimes, you will need eye makeup remover--but that's typical on most cleansers.

No dry skin- finally!

Posted by Reviewer1935766 on Jul 14, 2009

I finally found a cleanser that does what it promises. My skin does not feel stripped after using it and all irritation is gone It's also cleared mild acne on my forehead. Glad I tried this!

excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer3067816 on Jan 26, 2012

I love it!!! only one what doesn`t grawn in my eyes and perfectly remove my makeup!!! and i`m tried so many from this page, but this is the best!! even relatively more expensive then other, but i will it again and again!!

Smells great.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Does it's job. Like it.

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013

Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol! This Vanilla Bean face wash has it! Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) is supposed to be an age defying wonder for the skin. I use it and after 6 months I noticed a pretty significant improvement in my skin (crows feet and laugh lines).

부드러워여

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Dec 26, 2012

유분을 적당히 남겨주는 느낌이 겨울용 세안제로 딱이예요. 가벼운 메이컵 정도는 지워져요. 가격대비 참 괜찮은 제품 같습니다.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 07, 2009

Probably a bit too perfumed for me - if you like a sweet fragrant face wash, this is the one for you. You only need to use a little, it's silky, foams up well, cleanses nicely, does the job.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2194427 on Nov 10, 2009

I love this product, my face feels better already after few weeks using it

works well

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Dec 20, 2009

this product has a wonderfull smell. it goes on nicely on my face and leaves it clean without drying it out.

It's a *new* favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2875067 on Jan 03, 2010

I've been using this cleanser for 3 weeks and it is fabulous...my skin feels silky soft and the smell is delicious!!!