No dry skin- finally!

Posted by Reviewer1935766 on Jul 14, 2009

I finally found a cleanser that does what it promises. My skin does not feel stripped after using it and all irritation is gone It's also cleared mild acne on my forehead. Glad I tried this!

I am a DermaE convert

Posted by Reviewer2454698 on Jan 21, 2009

I use this as a nice evening, makeup removing cleanser, but it's also fine for your morning routine. I tend to keep a lighter cleanser in my shower for am cleaning, but that's me. This cleanser smells great, and removes light eye makeup (minimal mascara & shadow) without leaving you looking like a raccoon. If you really load on the mascara, which I like to sometimes, you will need eye makeup remover--but that's typical on most cleansers.

excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer3067816 on Jan 26, 2012

I love it!!! only one what doesn`t grawn in my eyes and perfectly remove my makeup!!! and i`m tried so many from this page, but this is the best!! even relatively more expensive then other, but i will it again and again!!

Smells great.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Does it's job. Like it.

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013

Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol! This Vanilla Bean face wash has it! Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) is supposed to be an age defying wonder for the skin. I use it and after 6 months I noticed a pretty significant improvement in my skin (crows feet and laugh lines).

Age Defying Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1770952 on Jan 19, 2009

I have not been amazed by many products; however, I can say--finally! Only wished there was more fluid ounces.

Excellent Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Sep 13, 2012

Cleanser smells strongly of vanilla beans. Very refreshing after washing and face feels very clean. A good product.

Vanilla Faceshake

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Mar 02, 2012

Wonderfully creamy, softening, and non-drying. I didn't think I'd like the vanilla scent but it's okay because it doesn't linger.

love love love

Posted by Reviewer1714857 on Apr 01, 2012

"They" recommend no smell, but i love it. If your used to no smell it takes a little getting issued to, however this cleaner is non drying and doesn't irritate.

Heavenly

Posted by Reviewer1335543 on Mar 21, 2009

I just love the feel and smell. It makes my skin feel so good. I would highly recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »