Derma E, Vanilla Bean Cleansing Mousse, Age-Defying Facial Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

No dry skin- finally!

Posted by Reviewer1935766 From Massachusetts on Jul 14, 2009

I finally found a cleanser that does what it promises. My skin does not feel stripped after using it and all irritation is gone It's also cleared mild acne on my forehead. Glad I tried this!

I am a DermaE convert

Posted by Reviewer2454698 From Massachusetts on Jan 21, 2009

I use this as a nice evening, makeup removing cleanser, but it's also fine for your morning routine. I tend to keep a lighter cleanser in my shower for am cleaning, but that's me. This cleanser smells great, and removes light eye makeup (minimal mascara & shadow) without leaving you looking like a raccoon. If you really load on the mascara, which I like to sometimes, you will need eye makeup remover--but that's typical on most cleansers.

Smells great.

Posted by SonjaT From Slovenia on Jul 01, 2012

Does it's job. Like it.

Posted by 4997023828823766563 on Jan 01, 2013

Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol, Pycnogenol! This Vanilla Bean face wash has it! Pycnogenol (pine bark extract) is supposed to be an age defying wonder for the skin. I use it and after 6 months I noticed a pretty significant improvement in my skin (crows feet and laugh lines).

Age Defying Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1770952 From Texas on Jan 19, 2009

I have not been amazed by many products; however, I can say--finally! Only wished there was more fluid ounces.