New To iHerb?

Derma E, Vanilla Bean Revitalizing Toner, With Pycnogenol and Green Tea, 6 fl oz (175 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very good.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

I keep repeating myself..just like I've said that I would. But..., can't help it. Like it. That's it.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1114250 on Jan 09, 2010

This is a great toner, it gets rid of the leftover dirt and makeup but doesn't dry out your skin. It also has lots of wonderful antioxidants to help with anti-aging and I think it has helped!

Love this toner

Posted by Reviewer2900738 on Sep 06, 2010

Unlike the vanilla bean cleanser which smells plastic-y, I really like the smell of this toner and it feels great on my skin. I use it in conjunction with the vanilla bean cleanser, fruit smoothie day cream and anti-aging night cream and have seen great improvement in my skin tone and texture.

Oh, I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 05, 2011

I have very dry skin, and this is working well! This toner has a little bit of sticky feeling and I like that! Moisturizing!! Vanilla smell is not my favorite but it's OK because it's keeps my skin moisturized.

Yummiest smelling toner!

Posted by Reviewer1774936 on Mar 18, 2011

I honestly look forward to my morning and night cleansing ritual as both the vanilla bean cleanser mousse and toner are such a delight to use. Highly recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »