love this toner!!

Posted by 5086023777523329823 on Oct 24, 2012

This product has delicate sent of Vanilla. Very fresh and nice texture.

i LOVE Vanilla !

Posted by 5216820737773016371 on Oct 11, 2012

I am a big fan of Vanilla ! so i love the smell of this toner so much and it's also work well with my skin

Vanilla Bean toner

Posted by 5415982654095717890 on Jul 05, 2012

Moistures and smells good, i really wanted to love this product, BUT it contains sodium EDTA. I'm disappointed that this ingredient isn't mentioned on the iHerb supplement facts... Don't know anymore if I can trust their description.. Anyway I will look for another toner but still on iHerb, cause they really got a great service.

Very good.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

I keep repeating myself..just like I've said that I would. But..., can't help it. Like it. That's it.

I didn't like

Posted by Reviewer3165014 on May 05, 2012

The skin becomes sticky. And too perfumed for me.

My favourite :)

Posted by Reviewer2363954 on Mar 23, 2012

Definitely my favourite toner! I also Like Derma E PYycnogenol toner, but Vanilla Bean it's even better, because it's moisturizing and also a bit nourishing and since I have dry skin - perfect for me! I put only few drops on cotton pad and it's enough, so little goes on long way.

Yummiest smelling toner!

Posted by Reviewer1774936 on Mar 18, 2011

I honestly look forward to my morning and night cleansing ritual as both the vanilla bean cleanser mousse and toner are such a delight to use. Highly recommend!

Oh, I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 05, 2011

I have very dry skin, and this is working well! This toner has a little bit of sticky feeling and I like that! Moisturizing!! Vanilla smell is not my favorite but it's OK because it's keeps my skin moisturized.

Love this toner

Posted by Reviewer2900738 on Sep 06, 2010

Unlike the vanilla bean cleanser which smells plastic-y, I really like the smell of this toner and it feels great on my skin. I use it in conjunction with the vanilla bean cleanser, fruit smoothie day cream and anti-aging night cream and have seen great improvement in my skin tone and texture.

VANILLA BEAN TONER

Posted by Reviewer2016822 on Aug 14, 2010

Nice product, the pour spout is kind of funky. It comes out too fast sometimes but not every time. I like that it smells natural and not perfumy and my skin seems to like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »