July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Very Clear Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2289787 on Mar 28, 2009

I have very oily skin and adult acne. I've tried, well, just about everything, including the dermatologist. Anything that works only works for a while and my skin seems to build an immunity to it or something. Anyway, I really like this cleanser and my skin is doing well with it so far. It's kind of heavy though, so sometimes I don't quite feel like I'm "squeaky clean" but despite that, my skin does seem to like it.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1213263 on Mar 01, 2010

This product is well recommended for people who have problem skin like me. I'm already 46 and still having this acne/blemish skin. I've tried so many products already but nothing works.

Use as directed

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

This a cleanser for problem skin only, so it needs to be applied as directed. It is not good for washing off makeup. I use is as a follow-up cleanser after microdermabrasion mask to quell any minor inflammation.

The best cleanser ! // Le meilleur nettoyant !

Posted by carnetfeminin on Dec 20, 2012

This cleanser is strong against my adult acne but so gentle for my skin. I love its creamy texture and its fresh smell. For me, it's the best cleanser because it doesn't dry out my sensitive skin and eliminates pimples. // Ce nettoyant est efficace contre mon acné d'adulte tout en étant vraiment doux pour ma peau. J'adore sa texture crémeuse et son odeur fraîche. Pour moi, c'est le meilleur nettoyant car il ne dessèche pas ma peau sensible et élimine mes boutons.

works good

Posted by 5224822575229028565 on Apr 06, 2014

Soft. Gentle. Clear well and don't make skin dry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »