Derma E, Very Clear Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2289787 on Mar 28, 2009

I have very oily skin and adult acne. I've tried, well, just about everything, including the dermatologist. Anything that works only works for a while and my skin seems to build an immunity to it or something. Anyway, I really like this cleanser and my skin is doing well with it so far. It's kind of heavy though, so sometimes I don't quite feel like I'm "squeaky clean" but despite that, my skin does seem to like it.

Use as directed

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

This a cleanser for problem skin only, so it needs to be applied as directed. It is not good for washing off makeup. I use is as a follow-up cleanser after microdermabrasion mask to quell any minor inflammation.

Nice cleanser without major complaints

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 26, 2014

It doesn't foam too much, but as for the rest, it's all right. Not that fantastic, but generally good.

derma e

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Jan 12, 2009

very gentle

Gentle Freshness Wash

Posted by Reviewer1583930 on Aug 06, 2009

Love the smell, and gentle tingling effect, almost like mint but not as harsh, I use it over my eyes with a soft bristle brush, I look forward to treating my face to this cleanse. It's a little awkward to get it out the container though, you have to squeeze & shake it to the opening end. Will continue to use this item

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »