Nice cleanser without major complaints

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 26, 2014

It doesn't foam too much, but as for the rest, it's all right. Not that fantastic, but generally good.

Use as directed

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

This a cleanser for problem skin only, so it needs to be applied as directed. It is not good for washing off makeup. I use is as a follow-up cleanser after microdermabrasion mask to quell any minor inflammation.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1929679 on Mar 01, 2011

I've been using Derma E Problem Skin cleanser for 4 years now. No complaints! It cleans my face very well, but I still break out because I'm so active. It does what it says and its so refreshing. Not harsh at all!

Works surprisingly well

Posted by MelissaK on Feb 22, 2011

I have oily skin, and wasn't completely sure about this product upon the first few uses, as the formula is quite thick; but it really works great for clearing up skin and I notice a difference (for the worse) if I don't use it for a couple days. I have since re-purchased.

bad smells!

Posted by Reviewer1173404 on Dec 19, 2010

product good but bad smells.

Cleansing & Gentle

Posted by Reviewer2232853 on May 27, 2010

Effective for my oily yet dry acne prone skin.

Gentle Freshness Wash

Posted by Reviewer1583930 on Aug 06, 2009

Love the smell, and gentle tingling effect, almost like mint but not as harsh, I use it over my eyes with a soft bristle brush, I look forward to treating my face to this cleanse. It's a little awkward to get it out the container though, you have to squeeze & shake it to the opening end. Will continue to use this item

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2289787 on Mar 28, 2009

I have very oily skin and adult acne. I've tried, well, just about everything, including the dermatologist. Anything that works only works for a while and my skin seems to build an immunity to it or something. Anyway, I really like this cleanser and my skin is doing well with it so far. It's kind of heavy though, so sometimes I don't quite feel like I'm "squeaky clean" but despite that, my skin does seem to like it.

derma e