Thick and sticky, but helps moisturize and clear skin

Posted by Reviewer1122736 on Dec 09, 2011

I use this with the Derma E Clear Skin cleanser, Scar Gel, and Microdermabrasion. Using the four products together has been great. I noticed an improvement in the first week. I don't like using the lotion right after the scar gel, though, since it isn't absorbed well into the skin. This lotion is vey thick and feels sticky at first. You'll need to be sure it's all rubbed in...I thought it was rubbed in once and then looked in the mirror and saw white lotion everywhere! I keep using it because although it's sticky, it's not greasy. My skin feels good once it has absorbed the lotion.

Doesn't work as well as expected to...

Posted by Reviewer1002357 on Dec 05, 2009

Doesn't moisturize as well as I had hoped it would. Cost wasn't too bad. By no means helps sooth problem skin. I have minor acne and did nothing to make worse or better. Not sure if I will purchase this particular item again. Love Derma E products usually.

Does what it says

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This moisturizer is thick, and smells like tea tree oil (not too strong). It doesn't feel too heavy, and i've only been using a little bit, but it has reduced the shine on my face significantly. I plan on trying out the rest of this line. Derma E has really good and natural products that I feel comfortable using. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

really moisture

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2454698 on Jan 21, 2009

My skin tends to be temperamental, depending upon weather, stress, hormones,etc. I was having a particularly bad season of breakouts when I bought this. Within the week my skin started clearing up, but I found it too strong for to use during the winter. I'm only giving 4 stars because the smell reminds me of Noxzema, which is OK if you like that. At least the scent disappears fast.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2674674 on Dec 29, 2010

Not greasy at all...When i used it first time i wondered it will work for me or not but it did a great job on my dry and very sensitive skin.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2878916 on Apr 11, 2011

I love this product. I have occasional break-outs and this product not only clears them up, but prevents any new ones with twice daily use. Began seeing results in 30 days. Highly recommended. Non-greasy and a little goes a long way. Best to apply right after you shower when your skin is still moist so that the product distributes more easily.

Review

Posted by 4724534054814331601 on Feb 11, 2014

I'm really glad that I ordered this Moisturizer. I have problematic skin and every other product irritates it, but not this. Of course, acne haven't disappeared yet, but my skin is fresh all day long for a month now.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2490703 on Dec 05, 2011

It has a strong tea tree smell, matts skin well, but does not moisturise it.

Not all that

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014

I bought this moisturizer to use as a night creme along with the Evenly radiant line (I am very prone to sun blemishes, but I also wanted something to help me with the oil production imbalance). The creme is very thick and therefore a little harder to spread on. It has a very strong tea-tree smell. For me, it was OK for most parts of the face and neck, except around the eyes - after a few days it totally dried out my skin and caused flaking. I will use it for other parts of the face and maybe for some irritations elsewhere, but I won't buy it again.