Not yet

Posted by 4885418153387709130 on Oct 29, 2014

Bought this for my husband and he has not tried it yet. Hope it'll work!

Not all that

Posted by MancaSenicar on Jan 30, 2014

I bought this moisturizer to use as a night creme along with the Evenly radiant line (I am very prone to sun blemishes, but I also wanted something to help me with the oil production imbalance). The creme is very thick and therefore a little harder to spread on. It has a very strong tea-tree smell. For me, it was OK for most parts of the face and neck, except around the eyes - after a few days it totally dried out my skin and caused flaking. I will use it for other parts of the face and maybe for some irritations elsewhere, but I won't buy it again.

Its alright.

Posted by 4651697520842479587 on Aug 23, 2013

My skin gets shiny and breakouts. The cream soothes well, but for me its to greasy and leaves a "mask" on my face when put on... Ill try it again in the winter months!

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Feb 16, 2012

Too early to tell whether this works as yet Smells like tea tree oil and is not greasy.I will rate it as a 3 so far.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2490703 on Dec 05, 2011

It has a strong tea tree smell, matts skin well, but does not moisturise it.

So So

Posted by Reviewer2341833 on Jul 02, 2011

I think I would just keep it for night use. It is thick and heavy but dries quickly so I don't like to use my makeup over the top.

Medium

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on Mar 11, 2011

The cream is not bad, but the smell ...

Doesn't work as well as expected to...

Posted by Reviewer1002357 on Dec 05, 2009

Doesn't moisturize as well as I had hoped it would. Cost wasn't too bad. By no means helps sooth problem skin. I have minor acne and did nothing to make worse or better. Not sure if I will purchase this particular item again. Love Derma E products usually.