Derma E, Vitalizing Day Cream with Tamanu & Pomegranate, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

I don't like the way my skin feels using this product

Posted by Reviewer2072589 on Dec 02, 2010

I have fairly dry skin and this moisturizer just doesn't give me enough. My skin feels dry and a little sticky after using this product. I wouldn't recommend it.

Not for me!

Posted by 5467583866820520185 on Jan 10, 2014

Of course, we're all different, may suit someone else. Im surprised that some commented saying the smell was amazing. The smell to me is HORRIBLE, smells like a towel that's been damp for too long and has started to mildew. So i can't stand putting this on my face. The feeling after putting it on is also veeery tacky, if you're dry like me, it tends to stick to all the dry patches and flakes. Would not recommend to somenone with slightly dry skin and for those who are sensitive to smells.