Very thick cleanser, but the fragrance is too strong

Posted by Brussels on May 01, 2012

Very thick cleanser, but the fragrance is too strong. The other products from this range have a strong fragrance as well. It's not necessary at all. I use this cleanser in the evening after removing my makeup with a cleansing milk. The consistency of this cleanser is very thick, a little goes a long way. The package is quite convenient. I just really don't like the strong fragrance. As it's a glycolic cleanser it's VERY IMPORTANT to use a moisturizer with an spf in it! I'm 25 and I have a combo/acne prone skin. I take a very good care of my skin and this cleanser is included in my skin care regimen. I have no more breakouts, only a single pimple and even this very seldom. I would recommend this cleanser as it's a great price for this product!

flowery smell

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Jan 27, 2012

this cleanser was a bit drying for me and the smell a bit too strong.

Very strong smell ...

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

This smells strongly of Violets. I find that if I use it too much - more than once every few days it can leave my skin slightly red. It's not irritating but it just leaves my skin a bit red if I use too often.

ácido glicólico

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012

Refresca la piel, olor muy bueno, hace espuma,es de los mejores geles limpiadores que he probado.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Feb 06, 2012

i use only small small amount of it and it last for long, good wash off make up, dirty, my acne face lokks better

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Nov 14, 2012

My skin got visibly cleaner and toned when using this cleanser and scrub of the same company. Need no spa salons now, will save money with this product:) Many thanks Derma company for producing these products and to iheb for making it available all around the world!

Nice cleanser

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Dec 22, 2012

I like it. The smell isn't strong to me and the skin after using this cleanser is clean and fresh. Looking forward to receiving Derma E's glycolid scrub

the best

Posted by 5673915945199571797 on Sep 09, 2016

For me the best skin cleanser. I use it for several years. My skin is without blackheads. Skin looks clean and neat.

Great stuff

Posted by 5386691484798122957 on Sep 18, 2016

Return customer

my fav

Posted by 4754712682554856729 on Apr 14, 2016

this is my favorite cleanser of all the time

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »