flowery smell

Posted by Reviewer3323405 on Jan 27, 2012

this cleanser was a bit drying for me and the smell a bit too strong.

Very thick cleanser, but the fragrance is too strong

Posted by Brussels on May 01, 2012

Very thick cleanser, but the fragrance is too strong. The other products from this range have a strong fragrance as well. It's not necessary at all. I use this cleanser in the evening after removing my makeup with a cleansing milk. The consistency of this cleanser is very thick, a little goes a long way. The package is quite convenient. I just really don't like the strong fragrance. As it's a glycolic cleanser it's VERY IMPORTANT to use a moisturizer with an spf in it! I'm 25 and I have a combo/acne prone skin. I take a very good care of my skin and this cleanser is included in my skin care regimen. I have no more breakouts, only a single pimple and even this very seldom. I would recommend this cleanser as it's a great price for this product!

ácido glicólico

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012

Refresca la piel, olor muy bueno, hace espuma,es de los mejores geles limpiadores que he probado.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Feb 06, 2012

i use only small small amount of it and it last for long, good wash off make up, dirty, my acne face lokks better

Very strong smell ...

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

This smells strongly of Violets. I find that if I use it too much - more than once every few days it can leave my skin slightly red. It's not irritating but it just leaves my skin a bit red if I use too often.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Nov 14, 2012

My skin got visibly cleaner and toned when using this cleanser and scrub of the same company. Need no spa salons now, will save money with this product:) Many thanks Derma company for producing these products and to iheb for making it available all around the world!

Nice cleanser

Posted by 4772322678796630116 on Dec 22, 2012

I like it. The smell isn't strong to me and the skin after using this cleanser is clean and fresh. Looking forward to receiving Derma E's glycolid scrub

Tingling is not unplesant

Posted by 5446782645271874194 on Jun 16, 2016

Been using the toner for over a few weeks now and I wasnt really into toners before. After my facewash, which is also from this line, glycolic cleanser, i apply this with a cotton ball and you feel it tingling on your face. It cleanses the extra dirt that your facewash cannot get rid of. And also this product works. The tingling is not unpleasant. It makes you feel like its doing its job properly;) Definitely re buying this again.

Love it love it love it

Posted by 4643939339871419556 on Sep 07, 2016

Nice smell! Works superb!!!

Great stuff