my fav

Posted by 4754712682554856729 on Apr 14, 2016

this is my favorite cleanser of all the time

Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Cleanser with Papaya

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Mar 31, 2016

I don't really see anything new on my face.. but i'll order again cause the price is OK and smells nice

❤️

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Mar 12, 2016

I love how gentle and cleansed skin feels after this, not so sure about wrinkle improvement but the ingredients are a standout. Will try the brightening one next.

Skin Saver

Posted by 5471856342818808169 on Dec 08, 2015

1. I NEVER write reviews. 2. The fragrance is actually subtle to me. 3. Yes, it is drying but that's why you have to moisturise after. For a toner (VERY IMPORTANT) I use raw organic apple cider vinegar w/spring water. 25% acv/75% water. Do not use TAP water! 4. Moisturizer: I keep it simple; either Vanicream or a generic "sensitive skin facial moisturizer". My parents and I have spent $1000's on my acne prone skin growing up. Every drug (except Accutane) you name it, I've used it. This took about 2-3 weeks to really notice a big change. My skin tone evened out first and then the acne disappeared. I still battle w/blackheads but you can use nose strips for that. 2-3 pimples here and there but ACV works for spot treatments. GOOD LUCK!!!

Gentle

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 19, 2015

This is a very nice, gentle cleanser, but in terms of great benefits, I don't think it really does much. Glycolic acid and vitamin A are rinsed from the skin and can't make a huge impact. I use this cleanser in the morning or as a second-cleanse in the evening after I've removed my make-up.

Flaky

Posted by 5483182594648055939 on Oct 11, 2015

My face starts to turn red and flaky

Muy buen gel limpiador

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

Tiene una textura algo más densa que otros geles que he probado y con un poquito, cunde suficiente para todo el rostro. El aroma es intenso, floral, a mí me ha resultado muy agradable de utilizar. Mi piel es grasa y me la deja limpia, fresca, sin sensación de tirantez. Me ha gustado mucho aunque quizá me ha durado menos que otros producto del mismo tipo.

No complaints

Posted by Reviewer1964014 on Feb 08, 2015

This was in our last purchase box. Can't comment on the anti wrinkle part, but my dad really loved it as a cleanser. It seems to foam decently too.

limpieza facial

Posted by 5132424270179151128 on Nov 27, 2014

deja mi piel limpia y sin sensación de tirantes,tengo piel mixta y me está dando muy buenos resultados

great cleanser!

Posted by 4762102292503450711 on Aug 20, 2014

This cleanser is really good. It really cleans well and helped a little with acne but it dried my skin when I used it everyday.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »