Great product

Posted by sdiana3 on Nov 28, 2011

I have been using it for a week and my pores look much smaller than before. The skin looks brighter. I can't believe the results! Definitely will buy again.

Fave.

Posted by computersaysno on Dec 13, 2015

I used 4 or 5 different toners this past year, as my favorite was discontinued (also by derma e). And after trying several others by derma e and other brands, this has become my new fave. I felt the difference immediately. I use it AM/PM. It's slightly drying if a moisturizer isn't applied afterward. Also, I have a very strong sense of smell and the fragrance is fresh and barely noticeable. I really hope they don't change anything about it, or discontinue it 😥

Loving it

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on Aug 03, 2012

I find this gentle but effective as a toner. However, it does leave my face a little tacky or sticky feeling. Since I don't put any moisturizer or sunscreen on after this, it makes it a little difficult to apply mineral makeup smoothly. Anyway, I will be repurchasing this.

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 30, 2012

good tonic, improves the complexion, lightens stains post-acne

Toner

Posted by Reviewer2884283 on Jan 22, 2012

Smell's like flower. After application there is no stickiness, good tonic

Derma E, Vitamin A Glycolic Toner, 6 fl oz (175 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1439465 on Jan 24, 2012

This toner is great in fact I need to reorder I am getting low. I have found a toner I can stick with so I am over joyed. My skin has a glow, with my facial wash the toner and my fade cream I have a system that is giving me results.

Excellent toner

Posted by Reviewer1621824 on Apr 11, 2012

Skin looks better, smoother and pores are smaller after use.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5560928310980289907 on Aug 31, 2012

I am definitely seeing results from using this product for almost a month now. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. LOVE!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Oct 27, 2012

i would buy it again

Better than the Origins 25$ toner I used to use!

Posted by Reviewer2346765 on Sep 05, 2013

I normally don't review products, but this is something I love and will buy again. The smell is suttle and doesnt bother me at all. I use some on a cotton pad at night after washing my face. It removes traces of make-up that I can see on the cotton pad. It also makes my face feel soft and refreshed. My skin is clear and feels healthy. Plus, its a great price (thanks iherb) and the size lasts a while too. Like this product a lot!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »