Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Customer Reviews

Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Mask, 4 oz (113 g)

$15.00
$18.75
Savings of: $3.75 (20% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 182 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 24 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Effective mask, cleanses the pores / Эффективная маска, чисти поры.

9 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Kin-za on Jun 02, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

The redesign version. I like the mask. Well cleans pores. Face was hot the first few minutes after application. My skin tolerates it well. The pores are cleansed gradually, over time, the effect becomes more prolonged. That is, pores are clean not only the first hours after the application of the mask and have a longer duration 1.5 - 2 days. This is good news, but it should be noted that prior to using this product, my pores not were in terrible condition. I use a mask 2 times a week. I have oily skin, especially the T-zone. Visit my page for more reviews... // Обновленная версия. Мне понравилась маска. Поры хорошо чистит. Припекает лицо первые минуты после нанесения. Моя кожа переносит это хорошо. Поры очищаются постепенно, эффект со временем становится все более пролонгирован. Т.е. поры остаются чистыми не только первые часы после применения маски а уже более длительный срок 1,5 - 2 дня. Это не может не радовать, но должна отметить что перед началом применения данного продукта, поры у меня не были в ужасном состоянии. Маской пользуюсь 2 раза в неделю. Кожа у меня жирная, особенно Т-зона. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Derma E, Vitamin A, Pore Refining Mask

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Well, it is like most kaolin masks but with glycolic acid and salicylic acid. Makes my face red for 30 minutes after using.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 24, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

The mask is very good cleans and tightens pores, improves the complexion. After washing the face mask stays red for another 5-10 minutes.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Nice.

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jul 09, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! I really like this mask. My pore really do look smaller after using. You have to use it regularly though to keep the effect. Reasonably priced though.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Wonderful!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1028600 on Jul 13, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

It is, certainly, the best mask that I've ever tried. It really makes the pores look smaller, and cleans the skin. I may say that I used it for a month now and I noticed real improvement in my skin. I used it twice a week, after cleansing my skin with Mint Julep Scrub. Even so,it's pretty abrasive, cause my skin starts burning a little, and has some redness after use, but it goes in like 10-15min, so it's okay.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 24 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »