It burns skin

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Not recommended for sensitive skin

clean good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 25, 2014

Do not leave it long time on your face it makes it red and painfull.

not suitable for sensitive skin

Posted by 5289529662015815284 on Oct 19, 2014

I have sensitive skin and my skin got red for a while after my first application. Not recommend for sensitive skin or please don't apply more than 10 min. For normal and oily skin, it's a good mask for tightening and clarifying.

ordinary mask

Posted by 5080041785230661053 on Nov 07, 2012

nice mask, but I won't but it again because I didn't notice any extraodirnary effect on my skin.

mitigé

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 15, 2012

Ce masque est agréable d'utilisation, pas trop dense et pas pateux, texture un peu comme du fromage blanc. Il est clairement efficace car picote beaucoup. Après rinçage la peau est un peu rouge par endroit, mais cela passe vite. Pas d'effet miraculeux dur les pores.. Je ne le racheterais pas, espère trouver mieux.

OK

Posted by Allegoria on Jan 22, 2014

Rich texture, almost no smell which is good for an acidy-clay cream. Does not irritate my skin, does not make it red. But it also does not purify my skin well enough. Pure clay does it much better (and much cheaper). Nothing for my pores too.

be careful with sensitive skin

Posted by 5048674192255317029 on Dec 11, 2015

after covering this mask I felt that my face is pinch, so I remove it earlier than recommended time. After wash off I've got red spots on the face. Thanks God spots were gone in hour but I'm scary to try it again...

Bien pero no tanto como para repetir

Posted by Missypoincare on Apr 20, 2014

Me ha gustado pero no tanto como para repetir con él. Noto que la piel se ve más luminosa y que limpia los poros, sin embargo no he notado ningún cambio en el tamaño de estos. Es importante destacar que noto algunos picores al aplicarla en varias zonas como las aletas de la nariz o los pómulos, quizá sea porque esas zonas son más sensibles o están algo deshidratadas, además, noto que los picores aumentan si utilizo exfoliantes manuales, ya que dejan la piel más delicada.

first time with significant effect

Posted by 4950004897329188083 on May 29, 2014

In the first use, the face felt tingling sensation, but subsequent use, didn't feel anything. didn't feel any effect of hydration , since it's supposed to be anti-wrinkle. I'll persist till the end of the tube.