good

Posted by Reviewer1817949 on Nov 01, 2009

fregurunce is not my faibarit

creme hidrantente

Posted by Reviewer2258365 on May 12, 2014

buen precio, una hidratante pero se absorbe y queda bastante mate. Lo de antiarrugas no podemos esterarlo de un bote enoooorme que cuesta menos de diez dolares

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2479503 on Jun 18, 2009

nice silky feel, soothing

Thick and Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jan 28, 2010

It's a nice cream for a great price. It stings if I use it after my alcohol-free toner, though, so I just use it in the morning now.

Dorothy, From St. Louis Missori

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Apr 07, 2010

I love this creme but I do not use it every day because I do not have wrinkles, however it is a good product to have around all year round. I will recommend it to any oneTh

Economy size is good

Posted by Reviewer1679632 on Jun 09, 2010

I'm just starting to use it but I like it so far. It does smooth the skin immediately, which can be handy before going out at night. I like it best on my hands, though it also works on the facial skin. Definitely a good replacement for overpriced eye creams!

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Oct 25, 2010

I love derma e. Good product and ı can find what ı need. Very useful for your skin at the and of summer time.I feel relax.

Moisturizing But a Little Perfum-ish

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on Dec 26, 2010

Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, which I've used several times a week for a year or more, feels a little greasy to me when I use too much, but it's absorbed quickly. The odor lingers awhile and it is noticeable to others. All in all, I've noticed good results and will continue to use this product.

Use on limbs & body too!

Posted by Reviewer2024032 on Jul 18, 2011

A great treatment cream for face, arms & legs. Great under make-up too. Use liberally - it DOES work!

Great price on this.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 15, 2011

iherb has great prices on derma e products. I have only used this once and liked it. It is just still too hot in Florida to use a cream on a daily basis.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »