Derma E, Refining Vitamin A Wrinkle Creme, 4 oz (113 g)

Beauty

Posted by Reviewer2500300 From Oregon on Jan 19, 2011

I have been using this for a while and it works better than the expensive brands, feels good on the skin and absorbs well. Not greasy. Price is great.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2159205 From Oklahoma on Jul 26, 2011

I have really oily skin so it is often hard for me to find roducts that work for me. I have been using this for about 6 months now and I love it. Would highly recommend it for anyone with problem skin. I used the anti wrinkle creams previously but they just got too expensive. This one has been a great substitute for the night time anti wrinkle cream.

good

Posted by Reviewer1817949 From Japan on Nov 01, 2009

fregurunce is not my faibarit

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2337404 From Texas on Jan 09, 2010

This is a great moisturizer that absorbs very easily into the skin, and you can actually feel it working. It does have a fragrance but it doesn't bother me, which is surprising with my sensitive skin. I have used this on my hands in these cold winter months, and it works wonders on them. Definitely will buy this product again!

Wonderful & Light Cream

Posted by Reviewer2210210 From Michigan on May 05, 2009

I really like this cream. It works well and feels very light and absorbs well into my skin. Most Vitamin A creams are more expensive and not any better. It makes my skin soft and young looking.