Derma E, Refining Vitamin A Wrinkle Creme, 4 oz (113 g)

Beauty

Posted by Reviewer2500300 on Jan 19, 2011

I have been using this for a while and it works better than the expensive brands, feels good on the skin and absorbs well. Not greasy. Price is great.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Jul 26, 2011

I have really oily skin so it is often hard for me to find roducts that work for me. I have been using this for about 6 months now and I love it. Would highly recommend it for anyone with problem skin. I used the anti wrinkle creams previously but they just got too expensive. This one has been a great substitute for the night time anti wrinkle cream.

Came back after trying something else

Posted by CoolinArizona on Mar 29, 2013

I used this cream for several months and was totally satisfied, but a friend recommended another natural product and I tried it and was OK at first, but then I noticed small creases appearing around my mouth, so I went back to Derma E Vit A Retinyl wrinkle treatment and within 2 days the lines were gone. Won't deviate again as this stuff really works and does what it claims.

good

Posted by Reviewer1817949 on Nov 01, 2009

fregurunce is not my faibarit

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2337404 on Jan 09, 2010

This is a great moisturizer that absorbs very easily into the skin, and you can actually feel it working. It does have a fragrance but it doesn't bother me, which is surprising with my sensitive skin. I have used this on my hands in these cold winter months, and it works wonders on them. Definitely will buy this product again!