Derma E, Refining Vitamin A Oil-Free Gel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Great gentle gel

Posted by Reviewer2562106 From California on Nov 03, 2011

This gel is gentle and light weight. I use it under lotion with SPF in the AM and cream at night. It has not caused any irritation on my sensitive combo skin. I am also able to wear this under liquid foundation. It went on cosmetically elegently, while a lot of gel serums tend to ball up. Very reasonably priced for a good size bottle. Like the ingredients too! Will definitely repurchase when this runs out.

Moist sensation

Posted by Reviewer2394017 From Indiana on Feb 20, 2012

I am in my sixties and have been using this for years.I always get comments on my skin. I also use another moisturerizer or lotion after. There are no lines in my face. I recommend it.

Good & economical

Posted by Reviewer2343491 From Malaysia on Mar 11, 2012

Love it on my face and neck. Use it on face after applying the Derma E restructuring cream. My skin next texture improved tremendously. You must try them both to see the results. FYI, I have mild sensitive, oily T zone and combination skin.

Great value. Gel-based perfect for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1596347 From Singapore on Jun 28, 2012

Alot of product for the price. I like that it's gel-base and doesnt clot my skin as I have combi skin (oily T-zone). Also, I like that it doesnt smell of heavy perfume. I apply this on my neck as well and could see reduction of lines. I'm into my 2nd bottle.

Good gel for oily and normal skin // Легкий гель с витаминами

Posted by Kin-za From Belarus on May 29, 2013

Lightweight gel for normal to oily skin. It is easily absorbed and leaves no sticky film on your face. The gel does not smooth out wrinkles, only those that are caused by lack of moisture. Not suitable for very dry skin. Among the shortcomings - an inconvenient dosing, quickly broke down. Visit my page for more reviews...// Легкий гель для нормальной и жирной кожи. Легко впитывается и не оставляет липкой пленки на лице. Гель не разгладит глубокие морщины, а только те, которые вызваны недостатком влаги. Не подходит для очень сухой кожи. Из недостатков - неудобный дозатор, быстро сломался. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)