Very effective

Posted by naturellen on Mar 03, 2010

This gel sinks into the skin very easily and seems to hydrate my oily skin. It does not leave a greasy residue nor does it make your skin tight. It exfoliates the skin gently. A great product for oily and acne-prone skin.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1487616 on Dec 26, 2009

I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate, so I'm always looking for something that will be gentle, but moisturizing. This is a very light, refreshing gel. I can't use it on it's own, but I pair it with another light moisturizer under my makeup. I usually apply it immediately after a shower or cleansing my face and it feels great. No smell. I wish I could use it on it's own, but with my dry skin, it's not quite enough.

Excellent non-greasy formula!

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Dec 07, 2009

This product is by far the best fast absorbing moisturizer I have ever used. Works great under liquid makeup too!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2223069 on Jun 02, 2009

It's great for sensitive skin (no fragrance) and it does moisturize without being heavy or clogging pores. It's very light on and absorbs quickly. I love it. I do feel like after I put it on my skin tones down and I'm definitely seeing an improvement in my laugh lines. If you live in a hot/humid place and have combo/oily skin I highly recommend this.

At last!

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Jun 02, 2009

Definitely improves the texture of oily skin that's prone to breakouts. It tingles a little and is refreshingly cool. And it doesn't clog pores!

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1478401 on May 13, 2009

great mid day skin pick me up...light and refreshing

Surprising results

Posted by filmoyster on Mar 26, 2009

This product is a truly oil free gel and is a great moisturizer for oily skin. I think it helps sooth inflamed skin and relieves breakouts. I keep it around work for a refresher in the middle of the day. Very nice! Highly recommend for the price!