Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Derma E, Anti-Wrinle Vitamin A Moisturizing Gel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

good

Posted by 5638100461120412977 on Jul 23, 2013

like it

Verry good

Posted by 5038826034719714075 on Jan 29, 2013

It is a very good make-up base. It absorb immediately. I have dry and sensitive skin in winter and I think this product is great for summer when I have oil shin.

Love this!

Posted by Monika77 on Jul 17, 2014

I love this product! I've been looking for a gel type moisturiser for a long time. I have a combi skin & staying in a humid tropical country, hence a tiny bit of oil based moisturiser.. pimples will start to pop. I've use this for around 3weeks, my skin clearer, it feels fresh & light. If I feels a little dry at some area during mid day, I can just add more of it. I love the fact that it is a quality product with a reasonable price. Thank you iherb :-)

Muy ligera

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

Me va a durar la vida entera de lo grande que es el formato. Superligera, apenas tiene ingredientes y deja la cara muy bien, hidratada pero sin brillos. Tengo la cara increíblemente grasa y me va muy bien. Hay que usar poquísima cantidad porque se distribuye muy fácilmente

This is brilliant!!

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Feb 01, 2015

Im caught by surprised at how this delivered and make my skin smooth and pore smaller.It is sticky but i use my palms to pat it. or perhaps use tissue to blot. It doesnt cause breakout not oiliness as i really have oily face and my weather here is super hot and humid. Its my holy grail and im going to continue using it....as its more natural and cheaper.i had stopped using for many yrs as the previous brand was too ex and contain chemicals.