10% Off Orders Over $40!

Derma E, Anti-Wrinle Vitamin A Moisturizing Gel, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

good

Posted by 5638100461120412977 on Jul 23, 2013

like it

Verry good

Posted by 5038826034719714075 on Jan 29, 2013

It is a very good make-up base. It absorb immediately. I have dry and sensitive skin in winter and I think this product is great for summer when I have oil shin.

Love this!

Posted by Monika77 on Jul 17, 2014

I love this product! I've been looking for a gel type moisturiser for a long time. I have a combi skin & staying in a humid tropical country, hence a tiny bit of oil based moisturiser.. pimples will start to pop. I've use this for around 3weeks, my skin clearer, it feels fresh & light. If I feels a little dry at some area during mid day, I can just add more of it. I love the fact that it is a quality product with a reasonable price. Thank you iherb :-)

Muy ligera

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

Me va a durar la vida entera de lo grande que es el formato. Superligera, apenas tiene ingredientes y deja la cara muy bien, hidratada pero sin brillos. Tengo la cara increíblemente grasa y me va muy bien. Hay que usar poquísima cantidad porque se distribuye muy fácilmente

great moisturizer for oil skin

Posted by 5604092184059582157 on Nov 12, 2014

I have mild acne prone skin, and this moisturizer is great for my me. I get less breakouts and it even fades dark marks from post acne. My skin is left smooth, hydrated and non greasy whenever I use this product!I wish they didn't change the formula but I still use it and get pretty good results.