good

Posted by ice-mosaic on Apr 09, 2012

well it moisturizes, smells good, large volume. крем неплотный, хорошо впитывается и увлажняет, приятно пахнет дыней.

great product

Posted by jesuszqueen on Dec 21, 2010

I used this for the last 6 mos or so as a facial moisturizer. It can be oily especially in the summer, but I like the way it makes my skin soft. It seems to help my skin a lot, & I use it regularly now. Though I've had acne prone skin, this never makes me break out!

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2666233 on Dec 26, 2010

Very nice cream, it does have a slight fragrance but not overly so. I usually get the Jason Vitamin E cream but wanted to try this brand. Derma E is soothing and rich but not overly so. Good for the cold months when my skin gets very dry.

Been super so far

Posted by Reviewer1174901 on May 09, 2011

I purchased this to my mum, and she is very satisfied with it so far. But she has just been using it for about a week. It seems to reduce her red spots (dilated blodvessels)...

Good product

Posted by 4813488269677223274 on Nov 19, 2013

Good hydration and absorption.

Not thick enough

Posted by Reviewer2553181 on Nov 05, 2009

The smell is fantastic, but it's just not thick enough going on. I put it on at night and in the morning and it does make my skin soft all day. I probably won't buy this again but I will try to find a thicker Derma E product for my face.

it works

Posted by 5085845877577085632 on Dec 21, 2014

I really like this cream but my only concern is that it sometimes burns when my skin is very dry. Other than that, it does the job and moisturizes my skin well