Best moisturizer yet!

Posted by Reviewer1244489 on Jan 05, 2012

When Derma E decided do discontinue the Fruit Smoothee collection, I almost cried, because I was convinced I'd never find a moisturizing cream as good. But then I found this one! It took me a few times to get used to the very thick texture, but it's a very rich cream that absorbs rather quickly. It's the only cream I've tried so far that leaves my skin moisturized 24 hours a day.

Vitamin E creme

Posted by Reviewer1059029 on Feb 14, 2010

Have used for years, cannot say enought about this product, it'wonderful

I love this cream!

Posted by Reviewer3190386 on Jun 17, 2011

I have dry skin and this cream makes it so soft. The cream is totally absorbed and not the least bit greasy. It smells wonderful too.

Skin Rejuvenation

Posted by Reviewer2468492 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been using this product for years and love it. I am 69 and look 55 It really moisturizes my skin and keeps it youthful

Great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2363954 on Mar 03, 2012

I have really dry and dehydreated skin, especially in winter. This cream it's moisturizing and nourishing, just what my skin needs.

Very good texture!!

Posted by Reviewer2419559 on Mar 28, 2012

Nice fnd not heavy even for oil skin. Used for face, hands and foot.

Going through my 4th jar

Posted by Reviewer2682981 on Jul 25, 2012

Love everything about this product. Worked great at keeping my facial eczema patches moist when they flared. Not greasy, particles seem to dissolve into more water-like consistency that easily penetrates when rubbed longer. On my way to order to restock!

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2908263 on Oct 03, 2012

This is a lovely moisturizer. It has a lovely smell. I am back to buy more for gifts this time.

Yes please

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

This cream is just great for my skin now that the air is so cold and dry. I usually apply after a shower, which is when my skin is the worst. Then my skin stays soft and hydrated. This cream is thick but I don't get any skin problems from it like I normally do with thick creams. I like it a lot and will probably buy it again!

Love iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1405956 on Apr 08, 2013

Very good price, cheap shipping, super fast delivery. Thank you sooooo much!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »