fantastic product

Posted by 4754712682554856729 on Apr 18, 2016

I am so in love with this product this is my second purchaseI will keep trying if it's not the skin and makes it shiny and come sit down and it makes it look so great and healthy I love derma e

Love, love, love this product

Posted by 5225468070068524397 on Jun 16, 2015

My skin recently became very dry, due to some medication I had started. This product revived my skin and keeps it moisturized round the clock. It takes a while to absorb, so maybe not ideal for those in a hurry in the morning.

Luxurious Cream

Posted by 4993670441010268833 on May 14, 2015

I love this moisturizing creme, I have sensitive, dry skin and this keeps my skin moisturized all day until evening when I wash my face and re-apply again. This creme does not plug my pores or cause pimples and it makes the appearance of my skin nice and supple and clean. I recommend this creme.

wonderful

Posted by 4818054377578269655 on Nov 09, 2014

I've been struggeling with dry, flaky skin for years, but after using this creme for about two weeks I noticed a huge difference. I've been applying this to my skin twice a day for three months now and my skin is very soft. Including being quite cheap there's also a lot of content, so it is sure to last a while. Also, the product is cruelty-free! I will absolutely buy more when my beverage is empty.

did what it said

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

very good for Dry Skin, especially during winter, can apply to anywhere you want.

Recommandé pour les peaux très seches

Posted by 4911709754349747798 on Jun 20, 2014

Super produit quand on a comme moi la peau très très sèche

The Best Cream Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2421385 on May 27, 2014

If you suffer from dry skin, this is the cream you want to be using! It takes away that uncomfortable dry feeling and while it soaks in, it doesn't disappear over night. I wake up with skin that feels healthy and moist.

So moisturizing :)

Posted by 4941016528904949236 on Feb 20, 2014

Really nourishing and moisturizing. Has a light pleasent smell to it. It is rich and creamy, and best for dry/dehydrated skin. I use it in the winter, but mainly as a night cream and my skin feel lovely. It is so soft and plump in the morning. It can be a little heavy and greasy, so I use a tiny bit. I feel that it's also working against the redness ! :) So good!!

Love iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1405956 on Apr 08, 2013

Very good price, cheap shipping, super fast delivery. Thank you sooooo much!!!

Yes please

Posted by 5153153457233012521 on Nov 12, 2012

This cream is just great for my skin now that the air is so cold and dry. I usually apply after a shower, which is when my skin is the worst. Then my skin stays soft and hydrated. This cream is thick but I don't get any skin problems from it like I normally do with thick creams. I like it a lot and will probably buy it again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »