LOVE this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2122513 on Sep 02, 2011

I have been using this cream for almost 2 yrs and absolutely love it! I've even got a couple of friends hooked on it and I don't know what i'd do if they stopped making it. I used to have acne scars and it has helped with fading them. I don't find this product to be greasy and my skin always feels baby soft after putting it on. Go on and add it to your cart, you won't regret it!

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2822425 on Jan 02, 2012

I use this cream all the time and I love it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2313052 on Jan 25, 2009

The service and product were exceptional. After I placed the order, it was received quickly. I love the product and would recommend both to anyone.

SO SMOOTH, SO GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Dec 28, 2009

Bought as a gift for my husband who has mild eczema under his beard. He loved it. Beautiful melon smell, so incredibly luscious, while leaving no greasy feel. Excellent value.

Great combination

Posted by Reviewer1170531 on Mar 19, 2010

This product is wonderful.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Aug 26, 2010

It's extremely affordable, is very moisturizing (I have dry skin) and smells good too. I've been using it as a face lotion for about 6 months and would highly recommend it.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1822361 on Sep 16, 2010

We've been using this cream for years, and hate to be without it. A very nice way to put Vitamin E on your skin, wherever needed. My partner (male) loves it as well.

Not thick enough

Posted by Reviewer2553181 on Nov 05, 2009

The smell is fantastic, but it's just not thick enough going on. I put it on at night and in the morning and it does make my skin soft all day. I probably won't buy this again but I will try to find a thicker Derma E product for my face.

Been super so far

Posted by Reviewer1174901 on May 09, 2011

I purchased this to my mum, and she is very satisfied with it so far. But she has just been using it for about a week. It seems to reduce her red spots (dilated blodvessels)...

Good product

Posted by 4813488269677223274 on Nov 19, 2013

Good hydration and absorption.