Good product

Posted by 4813488269677223274 on Nov 19, 2013

Good hydration and absorption.

Not thick enough

Posted by Reviewer2553181 on Nov 05, 2009

The smell is fantastic, but it's just not thick enough going on. I put it on at night and in the morning and it does make my skin soft all day. I probably won't buy this again but I will try to find a thicker Derma E product for my face.

Been super so far

Posted by Reviewer1174901 on May 09, 2011

I purchased this to my mum, and she is very satisfied with it so far. But she has just been using it for about a week. It seems to reduce her red spots (dilated blodvessels)...

The Best Cream Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2421385 on May 27, 2014

If you suffer from dry skin, this is the cream you want to be using! It takes away that uncomfortable dry feeling and while it soaks in, it doesn't disappear over night. I wake up with skin that feels healthy and moist.

Recommandé pour les peaux très seches

Posted by 4911709754349747798 on Jun 20, 2014

Super produit quand on a comme moi la peau très très sèche

did what it said

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

very good for Dry Skin, especially during winter, can apply to anywhere you want.

wonderful

Posted by 4818054377578269655 on Nov 09, 2014

I've been struggeling with dry, flaky skin for years, but after using this creme for about two weeks I noticed a huge difference. I've been applying this to my skin twice a day for three months now and my skin is very soft. Including being quite cheap there's also a lot of content, so it is sure to last a while. Also, the product is cruelty-free! I will absolutely buy more when my beverage is empty.

Luxurious Cream

Posted by 4993670441010268833 on May 14, 2015

I love this moisturizing creme, I have sensitive, dry skin and this keeps my skin moisturized all day until evening when I wash my face and re-apply again. This creme does not plug my pores or cause pimples and it makes the appearance of my skin nice and supple and clean. I recommend this creme.

Love, love, love this product

Posted by 5225468070068524397 on Jun 16, 2015

My skin recently became very dry, due to some medication I had started. This product revived my skin and keeps it moisturized round the clock. It takes a while to absorb, so maybe not ideal for those in a hurry in the morning.

fantastic product

Posted by 4754712682554856729 on Apr 18, 2016

I am so in love with this product this is my second purchaseI will keep trying if it's not the skin and makes it shiny and come sit down and it makes it look so great and healthy I love derma e