Luxurious Cream

Posted by 4993670441010268833 on May 14, 2015

I love this moisturizing creme, I have sensitive, dry skin and this keeps my skin moisturized all day until evening when I wash my face and re-apply again. This creme does not plug my pores or cause pimples and it makes the appearance of my skin nice and supple and clean. I recommend this creme.

Love, love, love this product

Posted by 5225468070068524397 on Jun 16, 2015

My skin recently became very dry, due to some medication I had started. This product revived my skin and keeps it moisturized round the clock. It takes a while to absorb, so maybe not ideal for those in a hurry in the morning.

fantastic product

Posted by 4754712682554856729 on Apr 18, 2016

I am so in love with this product this is my second purchaseI will keep trying if it's not the skin and makes it shiny and come sit down and it makes it look so great and healthy I love derma e

Best Creme

Posted by 5360236301903317879 on May 04, 2016

I use this skin creme over 2 year and i just love it. Is absorbed quickly into the skin and i used it every day before every makeup. My skin is really hydrated.

Very good

Posted by 5593763952994425559 on Jun 01, 2016

My favorite moisturizing cream. Makes your skin very soft and shiny, smells good. I'm using it at morning and night time before applying makeup, and after removing. Works very good for me.

The Best Cream Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2421385 on May 27, 2014

If you suffer from dry skin, this is the cream you want to be using! It takes away that uncomfortable dry feeling and while it soaks in, it doesn't disappear over night. I wake up with skin that feels healthy and moist.

Recommandé pour les peaux très seches

Posted by 4911709754349747798 on Jun 20, 2014

Super produit quand on a comme moi la peau très très sèche

did what it said

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

very good for Dry Skin, especially during winter, can apply to anywhere you want.

wonderful

Posted by 4818054377578269655 on Nov 09, 2014

I've been struggeling with dry, flaky skin for years, but after using this creme for about two weeks I noticed a huge difference. I've been applying this to my skin twice a day for three months now and my skin is very soft. Including being quite cheap there's also a lot of content, so it is sure to last a while. Also, the product is cruelty-free! I will absolutely buy more when my beverage is empty.

it works

Posted by 5085845877577085632 on Dec 21, 2014

I really like this cream but my only concern is that it sometimes burns when my skin is very dry. Other than that, it does the job and moisturizes my skin well