Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1039109 on Jan 08, 2011

This is a rich vitamin E that has helped to ease my severe dry skin. It is a must for the dry cold winter. As well as a healing for dry cracked skin. Don't go the winter without it!

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4642428195076456821 on Jul 28, 2013

I use this oil under any moisturiser as soon as I get out of the shower while still warm and damp. The oil goes into my skin immediately and literally leaves my skin glowing. Excellent service from iHerb, too. Thank you!

Great vitamin E

Posted by WeHealthy on Jan 22, 2016

Great vitamin e oil!Perfect for the skin!i use it daily under the eyes and once a week on the whole face!The next morning the skin is really soft!!Try it!!

Great for my face!

Posted by 4989210024860063590 on May 18, 2016

I use this oil after using toner every morning. Using just a drop keep my face moisturized. It doesn't look oily at all (after a few minutes). It is scentless and feels great! This is my second bottle. I love it!

super

Posted by Reviewer2189313 on Apr 13, 2011

super

i love it

Posted by 5053858652165178142 on Jan 06, 2016

i definitely recommend this if you have dark circles under your eyes

great product

Posted by Reviewer1554775 on May 30, 2011

Have chronic eczema, this stuff is the most soothing on my skin by far. Highly recommend it.

Perfect!!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Sep 27, 2014

It makes my dry face feels and looks much softer, i can not see more about this stuff. It is my night cream and day cream. Fading out my age spot too.

Excellent product

Posted by 4854823509890946141 on Dec 24, 2016

This is my all time favourite product. I use it as daily moisturiser under my make-up. It brightens and nourishes the skin. After using it for couple of weeks some of my friends asked me what products I used on my skin as it looked so fresh and well nourished. Highly recommend it for everyone, but especially for people with mixed or dry skin.

good

Posted by 5041732713723038780 on Mar 17, 2014

good