Great for dry hair!

Posted by JuliaNZ on Dec 08, 2014

I purchased this product because I have heard that it is good for your hair. I always blow dry my hair to give it volume but I find that I always have very dry ends. I have been putting this product just on those dry ends after blow drying and I have seen a remarkable difference. I only use a tiny bit and it makes my frizzy ends so much smoother. It is not greasy or shiny, just hydrating :)

Great Product!

Posted by 4655522717510653752 on Jul 02, 2015

TWO THUMBS UP! After switching to Argan Oil for my facial and hair moisturizer, I decided to switch to Jojoba Oil since I had heard good things about it. Love it! I love that it makes my face feel moisturized but no overly greasy like Argan Oil tends to do. I do have to make sure I rub it in well, but I think that applies with all oils. I use this for my hair as well and have had great results as well! My bf uses it and loves it, considering he's extremely acne-prone and has eczema. Definitely will repurchase!

Nothing special

Posted by 5709988534629766860 on Apr 23, 2014

Not bad

Genial

Posted by 5177954545717102480 on May 26, 2014

Mr encanta para hidratarme la cara antes de acostarme. Me levanto por la mañana sintiendo la piel hidratada.

Repito

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 17, 2014

Me gusta mucho este aceite, repito con esta talla más pequeña por que no podía poner más pesó en el pedido.

Desert Essence, 100% Pure Jojoba Oil

Posted by eltocadordevero on Aug 14, 2014

Excelente aceite de jojoba, suave, equilibrante, se absorbe con rapidez, proporciona hidratación, calma la piel y equilibra el exceso de grasa.

Enjoy using it as a nighttime facial oil

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Sep 01, 2014

Enjoying using this as my new nighttime face oil. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave it feeling oily. It's too early to tell the full benefits of using it as I've only started recently, but so far so good.

Genial para el pelo

Posted by rubibeautymakeup on Jul 11, 2014

A diferencia del aceite de coco, noto que este aceite no deja el pelo tan pringado, por lo que puedo usarlo incluso sin lavarme el pelo después para nutrir las puntas, dar brillo y definir un poco los rizos. El envase trae un dosificador que viene muy bien.

Incredible Product

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Nov 18, 2014

This has been one of my go-to products for many years. It's all natural, and versatile. It is not "oily" as it absorbs well into skin and hair, and is odorless. A very nourishing product, which will serve your hair and skin well when applied after a shower (holds moisture in) and especially during the dry, cold winters. You can use this as a carrier oil for home made lip scrubs, face serums, eye cream and sugar/salt scrubs. Pour some into a bath or use as a hot oil hair treatment. Like I said, this product is versatile. Enjoy!

Great, does the job

Posted by 4718799482153576820 on Oct 05, 2015

I bought this for getting rid of fine lines around my eyes and am seeing slow but definite improvement. It's also great as a cleanser, makeup remover, 'serum' and hair treatment, so definitely worth your money.