A good product

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Jul 13, 2011

This is a product I've been using for about a month on a daily basis. I put it on my face before going to bed - alone or in a mix with other oils - and what I can say is that it works best for me when the weather is less hot. When the temperature exceeds 30 degrees (which is the case in Romania during summer) I wake up with a very oily face in the morning, which is the reason I gave this product only 3 stars. When the weather is less hot, this product completely absorbs into my skin, leaving it very soft. I think I will love it when the autumn comes. I've also tried this product on my hair and I didn't particularly like it. I used it after washing my hair, once when it was still wet, and once after it dried. Both times, it left my hair flat and slightly greasy, without adding too much product (I must add that my hair is straight and fine, so it could perfectly work on other types of hair). For the accuracy of my review I must also add that I have combination skin, so this product should be absorbed better if you have dryer skin. As a conclusion, I'm not at all disappointed by this product, I think is a very good oil which I'll especially use when the weather gets colder

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2906582 on Aug 25, 2010

I`ve had acne problems for about 10 years now, and finally it seems I`ve found something that helps. I have stopped using other skin products (creams, soaps etc), and only use the oil. It doesn`t make my skin oily/shiny, and works absolutely fine under my mineral makeup. I really recommend this product!

Best moisturizer ever

Posted by Reviewer1350428 on Aug 12, 2010

I quit using petroleum-based body products and at first couldn't find a comprable moisturized. Then I found jojoba oil. It is amazing.

a staple

Posted by Reviewer1498279 on Apr 10, 2011

I use this on my face instead of lotion. It is wonderful for skin, as it is the closest thing to our natural oils. Not greasy, smooths in easily.

My favourite product!

Posted by tonjeglez on Feb 25, 2011

I think this is my favourite product I´ve bought on iHerb! This oil beats even the driest eczema skin (I get really dry, patchy skin on my elbows and knees during winter, this oil fixed the problem in three days!) Love it!