Desert Essence, 100% Pure Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Great All-Purpose Beauty Oil

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Aug 16, 2008

Since its molecules are the same size as the skin's natural oil secretions, it makes a perfect hair, face, or body moisturizer. It absorbs right away and never feels greasy, and just a few small drops are enough to do the job. As a added benefit, it seems to promote thicker hair growth.

Great Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I use it on my hair and my dry skin as the moisturizer. It does moisturize my skin and makes my hair looks healthier. But recently I notice some small whitish "clusters" in it, I wonder if it gets oxidizes because I often forget to close the cap :(

Nice!

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

For use on my skin, I found that it can be a bit heavy and so needs to be applied rather sparingly. Other than that, it works really well at moisturising my skin. A little bit pricey, but I find that my bottle lasts for a few months.

Great on skin

Posted by Reviewer2218643 on Nov 10, 2009

Superb product for the skin.

works good

Posted by Reviewer1414358 on Apr 15, 2010

This product helped my hair not have fly aways i use it on the ends of my hair after i blow dry to help make it not so frizzy... i would not use it on the roots of your hair because it makes it look flate and oily but looks good when put on the ends