EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$10.49

$13.99

Savings of: $3.50 (25% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Great All-Purpose Beauty Oil

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Aug 16, 2008

Since its molecules are the same size as the skin's natural oil secretions, it makes a perfect hair, face, or body moisturizer. It absorbs right away and never feels greasy, and just a few small drops are enough to do the job. As a added benefit, it seems to promote thicker hair growth.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great on skin

Posted by Reviewer2218643 on Nov 10, 2009

Superb product for the skin.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice!

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

For use on my skin, I found that it can be a bit heavy and so needs to be applied rather sparingly. Other than that, it works really well at moisturising my skin. A little bit pricey, but I find that my bottle lasts for a few months.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Jul 03, 2014

I use it on my hair and my dry skin as the moisturizer. It does moisturize my skin and makes my hair looks healthier. But recently I notice some small whitish "clusters" in it, I wonder if it gets oxidizes because I often forget to close the cap :(

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Seguiré comprándolo

Posted by amichanita on Jul 23, 2014

Esperaba que hidratara algo más pero me gusta igualmente. Yo lo utilizo para depilarme en lugar de gel o espuma y al hacerlo me ahorro tener que usar una crema hidratante luego si voy con prisas. Apenas huele y no resulta grasiento en exceso ni muy pesado, y se enjuaga con facilidad.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Para el pelo

Posted by Karanoia on Aug 08, 2014

Lo uso en el pelo antes del lavado. Lo deja nutrido y suave.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by 5210668188634404248 on Aug 09, 2014

I like this oil. and i use all of body.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Para todo.

Posted by 5034790484241495646 on Aug 11, 2014

Lo compré con el fin de usarlo por la noche después de la limpieza facial y he acabado usándolo para todo. Para sequedad en la piel corporal, en el cabello antes del lavado o añadiendo unas gotas al champú. No engrasa la piel y a mi me regula el exceso de sebo y aporta hidratación en las zonas más secas.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good product

Posted by 5413578679242779735 on Aug 27, 2014

100% oil but not that easy to dose.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Un básico

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Siempre tengo aceite de jojoba para el pelo,para mi es básico. Este de Desert Essence esta bien, yo no noto mucha diferencia con oteas marcas

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 79 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »