Good product

Posted by SoleVeg on Dec 09, 2015

I don't give it five stars because the bottle tends to open some times and spill. Otherwise, really good. I use it on my skin and hair.

Es bueno para la piel mixta

Posted by 4659079925798921083 on Jun 22, 2015

lo uso a diario para el rostro y las manos. Me gusta mucho y se absorbe rápido.

Not bad

Posted by NikiMon on Jun 10, 2015

Use this on my hair as a hair mask, not bad But not recommend on body as it's too oily n sticky

Jojoba oil

Posted by 5582896555188739780 on Feb 12, 2015

This oil is fantastic, works much the same as others I've used, but great value for money. Only downside is that it's hard to pour, it can spurt out a bit

Good for removing eye makeup

Posted by 4836816977264487895 on Jan 18, 2015

I use this as an everyday eye makeup remover and it works great. I've also used it as a facial moisturizer and it soaks right in without any oily residue. It's not quite as effective as a night cream for very dry winter skin, though.

Great for oil cleansing

Posted by 4985127846661181414 on Dec 26, 2014

I've been using this oil as part of the oil cleansing method. I have combination skin, very acne prone. This doesn't have the best smell to be using on your face but it's worked well so far as a cleanser. I've only been using it a few weeks so I can't make much of a judgement.

Mejor para el cabello que para la cara

Posted by 5301618567072767140 on Dec 21, 2014

El olor de este aceite no es el mejor y aunque tiene propiedades de reducir la oleosidad en el rostro no me acostumbre a el y me resulto muy grasoso (tengo piel normal a oleosa). Sin embargo es muy bueno para tratamientos de aceite para el cabello, reduce la sequedad y ayuda a aliviar la picazon si tienes el cuero cabelludo con caspa o muy seco.

Muy bueno

Posted by 4908659282895222196 on Oct 27, 2014

Me ha gustado mucho, el olor no es muy agradable, pero su trabajo lo hace muy bien, tengo el cabello super hidratado.

Nice

Posted by 4943948580349558148 on Oct 04, 2014

Nice to use but the lid could be better comes out a little messy.

Un básico

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Siempre tengo aceite de jojoba para el pelo,para mi es básico. Este de Desert Essence esta bien, yo no noto mucha diferencia con oteas marcas