It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2906582 on Aug 25, 2010

I`ve had acne problems for about 10 years now, and finally it seems I`ve found something that helps. I have stopped using other skin products (creams, soaps etc), and only use the oil. It doesn`t make my skin oily/shiny, and works absolutely fine under my mineral makeup. I really recommend this product!

Best moisturizer ever

Posted by Reviewer1350428 on Aug 12, 2010

I quit using petroleum-based body products and at first couldn't find a comprable moisturized. Then I found jojoba oil. It is amazing.

a staple

Posted by Reviewer1498279 on Apr 10, 2011

I use this on my face instead of lotion. It is wonderful for skin, as it is the closest thing to our natural oils. Not greasy, smooths in easily.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3209953 on Apr 11, 2011

I order it every time and it lasts a very long time. It is also very light, so it doesn't weigh down my hair. And it adds shine.

My favourite product!

Posted by tonjeglez on Feb 25, 2011

I think this is my favourite product I´ve bought on iHerb! This oil beats even the driest eczema skin (I get really dry, patchy skin on my elbows and knees during winter, this oil fixed the problem in three days!) Love it!

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Sep 02, 2008

This Jojoba oil is light and moisturizing. It does not have a scent and conditions my skin very well. I use a little bit on my hair to keep in moisturized and shiny and it does not weight my hair down at all. I also put some on my scalp about 1 hour before washing my hair to keep my scalp sebum free and my follicles clear. A great product!!!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2749629 on Apr 13, 2011

make my skin and hair soft and its not sticky

Best oil

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Aug 18, 2010

This is the best vegatible oil I ever used in my life. I have tried coconut oil and cocoa butter, but this is the only one that moisturizes mye intire body-

repeter

Posted by Reviewer2878654 on Feb 09, 2011

perfect too clean of the makeup in the shower!

Great product!

Posted by odalol on Jan 25, 2011

I use this for a lot of things. It's great for using in the face for a boost of moisture, for removing make-up, for conditioning dull and tired hair, and for dry cuticles. I also mix it with liquid foundation for a dewy glow. You get a lot of product for the price, and remember - one drop goes a long way!