repeter

Posted by Reviewer2878654 on Feb 09, 2011

perfect too clean of the makeup in the shower!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2749629 on Apr 13, 2011

make my skin and hair soft and its not sticky

Finally, pure jojoba oil at an affordable price

Posted by Reviewer1881410 on May 10, 2011

I add this product to my regular skin moisturizer and use it straight as a hair dressing before blow-drying or using a curling iron. I also use the product to treat my daughters acne. Other brands add irritating additives oils or scents. I like knowing this is the real thing.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1433624 on Mar 07, 2011

Great product. I have dandruff and can already see a difference after using it for 2 weeks.

Versitile

Posted by Reviewer2138473 on Oct 01, 2008

I have many uses for this oil, great carrier oil, great skin oil after showers (use little, it is oil after all) Excellent in the bedroom, small and handy packaging

oily hair

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Nov 08, 2012

it's written to make massage on the head and then just use shampoo. 3 days i couldn't take offffff this oil from my hair, i tried lots of shampoos but couldn't make my hair clean and beautiful. Maybe i'll use it for my boots

USED FOR YEARS LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Jun 26, 2009

I use this on my face my arms, where ever I need something to soothe my ithcy skin. I found a few months ago putting a drop or two on my index finger and rub in my ear stops itching that I have had on and off for years. SOOOOOOOOOOO NICE to get that pain out of the way.. YOU WILL love this.

great price

Posted by Reviewer2302081 on May 30, 2011

I mix with tea tree oil for a perfect topical antibiotic

Jojoba oil saves the day!

Posted by Reviewer1493489 on Sep 25, 2012

I developed some tiny bumps over my face since my school started, not sure if its stress related, so I applied jojoba oil on my face every morn & night. AMAZINGLY the bumps started to disappear after my 4th application! Been using this for a month now, I no longer have pimple during my menstrual cycle too! Sometimes i'd mix this oil with a few drops of lavender oil to massage my hair & leave it overnight. Hair feels softer after washing it (I use Avalon's peppermint) the next day.... I LOVEEEEEEE JOJOBA OIL!

Does not work good in hair

Posted by Reviewer1148514 on Jul 24, 2012

I had this in the tips/ends of my hair, and it made my hair look awful. It was hard to wash out as well.