Desert Essence, 100% Pure Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

My favourite product!

Posted by tonjeglez on Feb 25, 2011

I think this is my favourite product I´ve bought on iHerb! This oil beats even the driest eczema skin (I get really dry, patchy skin on my elbows and knees during winter, this oil fixed the problem in three days!) Love it!

Didn't do what I wanted, but finding other uses.

Posted by Reviewer2207082 on Mar 26, 2009

I bought this to use on my face and hair and that isn't working for me. I have combination skin and using this broke me out. It did sink in quickly and left my skin feeling very supple, but the pimples were popping up. I have very straight hair that tends to get oily on the scalp by the end of the day. I tried to use it in my shampoo, and my hair seemed much greasier. Tried to just put a little on the ends to smooth things out another day, looked extremely greasy. I did find a few things that did work for me. I used it to take off waterproof mascara, and that worked pretty well. My hands and nails also looked fantastic after using it as a hand moisturizer. I put some on my husband's head to soothe the irritation after he shaved it and he said it did feel much better. I will try on my son's eczema when he has his next break out because it has worked on the eczema in my ears and I will also try it out as a hot oil treatment in my hair.

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Sep 02, 2008

This Jojoba oil is light and moisturizing. It does not have a scent and conditions my skin very well. I use a little bit on my hair to keep in moisturized and shiny and it does not weight my hair down at all. I also put some on my scalp about 1 hour before washing my hair to keep my scalp sebum free and my follicles clear. A great product!!!

Best oil

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Aug 18, 2010

This is the best vegatible oil I ever used in my life. I have tried coconut oil and cocoa butter, but this is the only one that moisturizes mye intire body-

repeter

Posted by Reviewer2878654 on Feb 09, 2011

perfect too clean of the makeup in the shower!