Desert Essence, Castile Liquid Soap, with Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Oil, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

gentle and effective

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on May 02, 2011

I bought this while still struggling to find a cleanser that was gentle on my acne-prone skin. I have used the Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean which left my skin tight and dry. I bought this one knowing that the ingredient list is short and simple. It's very versatile; I can use it on my hair, body, face, and have even used it as a detergent to wash my clothes so it's very convenient when traveling or camping. A little goes a very long way, I only use a little dab of it to clean my face. Simple is sometimes the best. It has not made my face break out or leave it tight and dry. For the price, you won't find anything better!

Castile Liquid Soap with Organic Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 23, 2011

Good liquid soap, without harsh artificial things. The scent is pure tea tree oil.

I love this soap

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on May 09, 2014

I use this to clean my makeup brushes, and when my hands have been working with meat.

Good soap.

Posted by Reviewer1695535 on Mar 10, 2011

Smell is not very nice, but I do not interfere. While there is a thin, but long term use, good washing.

good

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012

Liked it. cleans very well. But the liquid.