Desert Essence, Castile Liquid Soap, with Eco-Harvest Tea Tree Oil, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

gentle and effective

Posted by Reviewer1336522 From Canada on May 02, 2011

I bought this while still struggling to find a cleanser that was gentle on my acne-prone skin. I have used the Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean which left my skin tight and dry. I bought this one knowing that the ingredient list is short and simple. It's very versatile; I can use it on my hair, body, face, and have even used it as a detergent to wash my clothes so it's very convenient when traveling or camping. A little goes a very long way, I only use a little dab of it to clean my face. Simple is sometimes the best. It has not made my face break out or leave it tight and dry. For the price, you won't find anything better!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2536605 From Russian Federation on Jun 18, 2011

too "liquid", but the smell ... mmm love

Makes you

Posted by Reviewer2958666 From Norway on Aug 23, 2011

squeeky clean! Great facial wash

Good soap.

Posted by Reviewer1695535 From Lithuania on Mar 10, 2011

Smell is not very nice, but I do not interfere. While there is a thin, but long term use, good washing.

Castile Liquid Soap with Organic Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 From Japan on Mar 23, 2011

Good liquid soap, without harsh artificial things. The scent is pure tea tree oil.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »