Desert Essence, Cleansing Bar Tea Tree Therapy, 3.5 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)

No more odors !!

Posted by Reviewer2678960 on Aug 25, 2008

I wanted to try this soap, because I read about it's great success in getting rid of unwanted body odors. I am very thrilled with this product and will continue to purchase it through your company.It's like a miracle to me !! Frances

MY dad loves it

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 06, 2008

I bought this for my dad and he loves it. He has very dry skin and it helped.

I feel clean!

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008

I really enjoy this soap so far. I love the clean feeling I get after using it with no filmy residue after drying off. I guess the only complaint I would have is that it comes in bar form and not liquid. That's a minor thing I can adjust to though. And as usual, I enjoy doing business with iherb. They by far beat the prices at our local health food stores, so I can try and use other products to help improve the health of my family. Prompt service and great shipping prices! Thanks for seeing a need and being there iherb! ;)

Great soap!!!

Posted by Reviewer3113240 on Dec 28, 2010

I have dry skin in the winter. Even though I have soft water, it doesn't always help. The first day I used this soap, my skin didn't itch! I also have Keratosis Pilaris on my upper arms & this soap has helped it! My arms are less red & softer!

i can't tell

Posted by Reviewer1590440 on Dec 08, 2010

it's a mild soap. smells refreshing with a hint of tea tree oil. but i don't see any reason to buy this soap again.