Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Oct 15, 2009

Easy lathering, nice smell. My skin feels good.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2133227 on Nov 04, 2009

This cleanses and makes inflammations non existent for hours.

good

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Nov 13, 2009

great smell...

Soap

Posted by Reviewer1546192 on Nov 26, 2009

I love the smell of the tea tree oil. I wasn't used to this vegetable based soap, but now I'm not sure I will ever go back to those perfumy soaps. It rinses clean & feels natural. I can't believe how many times I've used it already and it still seems to be the same size.

so happy

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Dec 05, 2009

let me first say that this is only my personal experince. i used proactive for about four yrs. nothing else. i started noticing that my face was turning two or three shades darker. i went to my derm. and was told that the proactive does clear up skin but also kills the good cells. also, i was suppose to use spf50. in other words, my face was tinted by the simple fact that proactiv killed that bad cells (pimple, blackhead, whitehead) but also kill the the good cells. anyways, my derm gave me a skin cream and nothing really happened. so i read the review and this soap is super clean, leaves my skin super soft and the skin tone of my skin is returning to its oringinal color. now this is my own experince. if any of you are using proactive for more than a year, not using spf50(or up) and your skin color have gotten darker; go see a derm. asap!

Gentle and Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Jan 04, 2010

I feel clean, but not so dry after using this soap. It has a fresh tea tree scent, but not so strong as to knock you over in the shower. Would recommend it!

Tea Tree Therapy Soap

Posted by Reviewer2665070 on Jan 07, 2010

The soap has worked great in clearing my son's acne breakout...We will continue to depend on iHerb.com for the soap!

Great gentle, non-drying cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Dec 05, 2008

..., will continue to buy/use

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3025776 on Feb 05, 2009

Love the scent -

A very good soap bar

Posted by Reviewer3260713 on Feb 17, 2009

I love using this soap. It has no chemicals or parabens. Great on the skin. It doesn't dry the skin out. I was buying this from the grocery stores but iherb has the best price. I'm saving a $1.00 off per bar. Because of the wonderful benefits of tea tree oil the soap has, I recommend getting this.