Favorite Soap

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Jan 02, 2012

This soap leaves my skin squeaky clean.

best tea tree soap I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1398395 on Sep 06, 2008

I've also tried Dr. Bronner's and Reviva tea tree soap, and this one beats them, hands down. I'm impressed how firm this bar stays in the shower. Lathers well and smells refreshing and pleasant. The price is right, too!

TTT cleansing bar

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Jul 22, 2009

I have been using this soap for a couple of years because it's gentle, doesn't irritate delicate areas of my body like the underarms, and has a light aroma.

simple soap

Posted by Reviewer1432268 on Dec 04, 2010

works well and keeps skin healthy. have used it daily for a long time.

so happy

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Dec 05, 2009

let me first say that this is only my personal experince. i used proactive for about four yrs. nothing else. i started noticing that my face was turning two or three shades darker. i went to my derm. and was told that the proactive does clear up skin but also kills the good cells. also, i was suppose to use spf50. in other words, my face was tinted by the simple fact that proactiv killed that bad cells (pimple, blackhead, whitehead) but also kill the the good cells. anyways, my derm gave me a skin cream and nothing really happened. so i read the review and this soap is super clean, leaves my skin super soft and the skin tone of my skin is returning to its oringinal color. now this is my own experince. if any of you are using proactive for more than a year, not using spf50(or up) and your skin color have gotten darker; go see a derm. asap!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008

The bar lasts a remarkably long time, no strong smell, doesn't dry out my skin

Good!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1501426 on Apr 21, 2011

Good Smell!!! nice to skin!!!!!

Good soap

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Oct 15, 2009

Easy lathering, nice smell. My skin feels good.

tea tree soap

Posted by Reviewer1530082 on Mar 15, 2008

i really love the way tea tree smells. i have really oily skin and i when i use this in the AM, i feel like my doesnt look as oily throughout the day.

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Jan 30, 2012

I'm ashamed to admit how many bar soaps I've tried. I love the idea of them, but the execution left me wanting. It has come down to the unavoidable fact that this is the best of the entire collection! It just cleans great and leaves the skin in better condition than it was before use.