Rizos suaves y definidos

Posted by eltocadordevero on Feb 25, 2016

Ayuda mucho a definir el rizo y a que no quede tieso y apelmazado como ocurre cuando se usan espumas o gominas. Además, hidrata el cabello pero no lo ensucia.

No me convence

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Feb 20, 2016

Me deja el pelo sucio, no noto nada especial en los rizos y el olor es demasiado intenso. No repetiré, y de hecho no creo que acabe el bote.

Me encanta

Posted by Chanceuse74 on Feb 14, 2016

Si buscais algo como la fijacion de la espuma normal de pelo este no es vuestro producto,com este conseguireir definir algo el rizo pero sin que quede alpemazado, muy suelto. A mi me gusta

love this product buy it for many times before

Posted by 4660732588466335210 on Feb 07, 2016

great smell my hair love it

Best product from the company!

Posted by 5412796439664969336 on Jan 22, 2016

This cream can be used for just about anything. As a leave in, or even a rinse out during showers. It's my go to when my conditioner is just not enough.

Horrible

Posted by loquesabeb on Nov 23, 2015

Tengo el pelo muy fino. Cuando he utliizado este producto (poco, mucho, da igual), mi pelo se ha quedado graso, feo, sin brillo, pesado. No me ha servido para nada porque me ensucia mucho el pelo. Creo que el coco no es para mí. ¿os ha pasado a alguien?

A bit of a "meh" product

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This didn't do much for my hair in terms of conditioning it and keeping it soft and shiny. It also didn't enhance my curl. I did use up, but I will not repurchase, since I have many better leave-in products.

great product

Posted by 4803907598074828526 on Nov 08, 2015

great product for my 3b curls. if you use too much it'll weigh down the texture of your curls. be sure to use this with water or on toweldry hair for best results on 3b curls. I mix it with my redken styling serum and apply a small amount to my hair. works well!

Desert Essence Coconut Cream For Curly Hair

Posted by tere78 on Oct 17, 2015

I made a mistake and bought this cream instead the coconut shine & refine hair lotion. I'm using it like a leave in conditioner. I don't like the smell very much (it has the same smell as the conditioner). And I don't feel anything special in my hair: At first it leaves my hair very soft but after some time, it looks frizzy again. Maybe I'll try the lotion when this one runs out.

there's a party on my hair with this amazing cream!

Posted by 5376268158331918417 on Oct 16, 2015

i am so glad i gave it a try due the comments about it - it is an amazing product! with just a tiny winy ammount this cream gives lustre and bounce to my curls bounce and an amazing smell! it is such a light and soft cream. not greasy at all and i am so pleased with it because i have a thin hair and everything i may add can be too heavy- BUT NOT THIS . this cream is perfect and the smell is like of a pinacolada - the perfect smell for a happy hair :)