EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$7.49

$9.99

Savings of: $2.50 (25% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

russia

Posted by miracle on Nov 26, 2012

At first use I dislike it - it has too dense texture, but now I understand - this is the best cream I ever use for dry thin (!) curly hair, youu just need to applied it with compressive grasping movements, it's white and at first it seems you hair will be dirty after it - but no! if you have thin hair use this cream at wet hair! if thick - for dry or wet is no difference. This cream protects my dry hair ends from breaking. So - I will buy more, but 190ml is for 6 months I think if use daily - very economical!

Was this review helpful to you?

Not that good

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 28, 2013

I have a long, thick, dry, curly hair (2c) and this curl creams makes my hair stiff. It does not tame the dryness of my hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

The PERFECT curl cream

Posted by 5062055724070841553 on Jan 25, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this product: it makes my waves look great without stiffing them at all, what's more, it hydrates the hair, it smells delicious (like coconut yogurt), and it has a perfect thick texture which makes it easy to work with; you only need a small amount so the bottle will last a loooot. I had never found a product I liked so much for my hair and waves, I give it a 10. It's become basic for me.

Was this review helpful to you?

Acondicionador sin aclarado no graso

Posted by ladivinacarolina on Jul 05, 2013

Lo compré un poco por probar... y me ha sorprendido gratamente, sobre todo ahora en verano que muchas veces dejamos secar el pelo al aire. No lo apelmaza y ademas tiene un agradable olor a coco. Eso sí, no es un producto para marcar los rizos, sino que es un producto acondicionador e hidratante del cabello que hace que el pelo no se encrespe. No engrasa.

Was this review helpful to you?

Crème sans rinçage pour les cheveux bouclés.

Posted by Audrey on Oct 31, 2012

L'odeur est un peu spéciale, mais agréable. La crème fait de jolies boucles, mais j'ai la sensation d'avoir les cheveux emmélés après application, c'est très bizarre comme sensation, les doigts ne glissent plus dans les cheveux, ils accrochent. Et il y a un petit effet carton :/ Je lui préfère la crème de la marque "Beautiful curl", qui malgré son odeur pas très agréable, niveau effet la détrône et de loin !

Was this review helpful to you?

Pas suffisant

Posted by biotytips on Apr 23, 2013

L’effet bouclant est présent mais pas assez à mon gout. Le résultat est superbe sur cheveux mouillés mais une fois secs, mes boucles ne tiennent pas. C’est bien dommage car il apporte de la souplesse, de la brillance à mes cheveux et il les nourris bien. Je pense qu'il ne convient pas à mon type de cheveux : 3C/4A. Du coup je l'associe avec du gel d'aloe vera pour fixer mes boucles ou je le dilue avec un peu d'huiles végétales comme de l'huile de brocoli et la le résultat est satisfaisant mais utilisé seul, ce produit ne définis pas mes assez mes boucles. Je pense qu'il conviendrait plus pour des cheveux ondulés ou des cheveux dont les boucles sont très bien définies.

Was this review helpful to you?

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Ce produit est juste parfait. Le produit est très agréable et l'odeur et juste génial. J'ai 39 ans et donc testé beaucoup de produits pour mes cheveux. C'est le seul que J'ADORE. Pour ma part, il en faut très peu pour avoir de jolie boucles (pour info, j'ai beaucoup de cheveux, très frisé et sec). Mes amies ont tellement adoré que j'ai du en acheter 6 pour mes copines. Je recommande FORTEMENT +++

Was this review helpful to you?

love it

Posted by 5305713398351528626 on Apr 16, 2015

love the smell and how it makes my curls look like. this is perfect for dry damaged hair

Was this review helpful to you?

Goodbye frizz!

Posted by 4828602998167278603 on Aug 17, 2015

I have to say that at the beginning I was disappointed because I thought I bough a conditioner, but is really a hair cream. I am curly dry at the end hair and this cream helps me brush it when still wet. I style the hair with it and remains forever like this, is incredible! Is not sticky or dirty, is perfectly set up and without any frizz (another Mission impossible of my hair) I really love it!

Was this review helpful to you?

best cream ever! meilleur crème bouclante

Posted by curlygirl on Aug 25, 2015

even if the size is small is the best curl cream I've tested the composition is excellent for me, the texture is thick and dense, I have mostly 3c hair type and 4a the cream nourishes my hair well and just what to fixed my hair to give volume, the fixation is not hard or sticky but very soft, this effect lasts several days and my tips are just wonderful with it I recommend! même si le format est petit c'est la meilleur crème bouclante que j'ai pu testé la composition est pour moi excellente, la texture est épaisse et dense j'ai des cheveux de type 3c majoritairement et 4a la crème nourrit bien mes cheveux et fixe juste ce qu'il faut mes boucles pour donner du volume on ne retrouve pas cette effet cartonné ou poisseux et cela dure plusieurs jour mes pointes son juste superbe avec je recommande!

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 157 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »