Irritate my scalp

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015

I'm not a fan of this conditioner. It is quite good in conditioning my dry hair, but there is something in it that irritates my scalp, makes me want to scratch it all the time! Nice scent btw!

Not hydrating enough.

Posted by 5539670440629439789 on Apr 21, 2015

I am only giving this two stars because: 1. It smells good. 2. It is slightly moisturising. If you have really dry hair and have coloured it - don't even bother. It honestly is not even close to moisturising my hair as much as it needs to be. The minute you wash it off, it's like you haven't conditioned at all.

Decent smell, but not for me

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Mar 23, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner made my scalp itch like crazy... Also, the smell is not really coconut, but more like... Pina colada or something... :P

2 of 5

Posted by 5426925191422085385 on Mar 10, 2015

the smell is awful

smell bad doesn't improve my hair

Posted by 4678941210568591598 on Feb 21, 2015

smell like fake coconut. used for a week but doesn't improve my hair.

No me gusta nada

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Huele fatal, a coco artificial, químico. No hace nada por el pelo seco, no es nada hidratante. Es mucho más hidratante el acondicionador de esta marca de karité (aunque ese si que huele mal...)

Mistake :(

Posted by 4934747516549295254 on Aug 23, 2014

I bought it for summer cause I thought the bottle was very convinient, Actually really disappointed with composition, I won't ever buy it again since it contains ingredients that I really don't want on my hair, But I guess it will work fine for those who don't really care about that, It smells like the thermoprotector spray for the same brand but a little bit better, Easy to apply on hair, but doesn't make my hair shiny or soft or anything, so i'm not sure about the efficacity of the product. I don't think I would recommend it to a friend.

No es para mí

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

A mi pelo no le hace nada de nada. Se queda cortísimo de hidratación. Eso sí, huele muy bien y es muy natural

Smells really strong

Posted by Vasiliki on Jul 23, 2014

I didn't like this conditioner. It is really thick and leaves my hair oily if I don't spend quite a time washing it off with water. It smells really strong but the smell is chemical, it smells like a car air freshener, not something good for your hair.

Not for my hair!

Posted by tulilie on May 14, 2014

The product smells divine and has a great texture which is why I'm being generous and giving it 2 stars - after only 2 applications I had to stop using as it was completely destroying my hair! It seems like most people who have only given it 1 star have the same hair type as I do: coarse, slightly wavy or curly, thick hair. If you have a hair like this, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. It will make your hair dry up like a haystack. My hair already looked awful after the first wash but I decided to give it one more chance, as a friend of mine was in love with the product (she has a fine, silky and oily hair type). I was very disappointed and immediately had to balance my hair with an oil mask, as it looked like a mess after a couple of washes. I am not sure if the oil actually helped, and I am scared that my hair will remain this dry. I am trying to grow my hair, so this is devastating to me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »