July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Desert Essence, Conditioner, Coconut, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

The best conditioner I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer1106233 on Mar 13, 2011

I love this conditioner, recommended it to my best friend and sister, they love it. My friend took it with her to the hair dressers and her hair dresser asked where did she get it from how its really moisturizing. This conditioner deeply moisturizes my hair, smells so lovely and I use it as a deep conditioner, it keeps my hair smelling great and I would not change it for the world. A little goes a long way, love it, love it, love it, works excellently on my afro textured hair keeping it soft, moisturized and smelling great. Can be used whenever and however you desire it. All the best people.

Me encanta!!

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Me encanta este acondicionador, me deja el pelo sedoso y fácil de cepillar. Con poca cantidad ya es efectivo. Siempre lo utilizo junto con el champú de la misma línea. El olor es maravilloso.

Loved it!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012

My long curly hairs loved it! I used this conditioner together with the same shampoo. Hairs are not dry after it, and it's good for my scalp. Smells not like real coconut, more synthetic, but still good.

Very nice conditioner for fine, curly hair types

Posted by Reviewer2688169 on Apr 13, 2011

I'm very happy with this conditioner (and shampoo). It has a nice light smell and has been moisturizing to my colored, fine, naturally 3c curly hair. Its ingredients are a plus for me as my hair responds well to coconut oil-based products, and this is conditioner is that. Will buy this again. My only compliant is that it doesn't come in a larger bottle.

the smell is yummm!!

Posted by Reviewer1754364 on Apr 13, 2011

i apply it on my colored damage hair and it looks great! thinking this product is organic makes me happy))