The best conditioner I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer1106233 on Mar 13, 2011

I love this conditioner, recommended it to my best friend and sister, they love it. My friend took it with her to the hair dressers and her hair dresser asked where did she get it from how its really moisturizing. This conditioner deeply moisturizes my hair, smells so lovely and I use it as a deep conditioner, it keeps my hair smelling great and I would not change it for the world. A little goes a long way, love it, love it, love it, works excellently on my afro textured hair keeping it soft, moisturized and smelling great. Can be used whenever and however you desire it. All the best people.

Me encanta!!

Posted by Elisabb on Apr 01, 2013

Me encanta este acondicionador, me deja el pelo sedoso y fácil de cepillar. Con poca cantidad ya es efectivo. Siempre lo utilizo junto con el champú de la misma línea. El olor es maravilloso.

Loved it!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012

My long curly hairs loved it! I used this conditioner together with the same shampoo. Hairs are not dry after it, and it's good for my scalp. Smells not like real coconut, more synthetic, but still good.

soft n silky

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 04, 2014

the best conditioner i`ve ever used

Very nice conditioner for fine, curly hair types

Posted by Reviewer2688169 on Apr 13, 2011

I'm very happy with this conditioner (and shampoo). It has a nice light smell and has been moisturizing to my colored, fine, naturally 3c curly hair. Its ingredients are a plus for me as my hair responds well to coconut oil-based products, and this is conditioner is that. Will buy this again. My only compliant is that it doesn't come in a larger bottle.

the smell is yummm!!

Posted by Reviewer1754364 on Apr 13, 2011

i apply it on my colored damage hair and it looks great! thinking this product is organic makes me happy))

Beyond any description

Posted by AthinaT on Dec 01, 2010

I have used high-end salon conditioners that cost 5 and 6 timers more than this one, but none gave me such amazing results! It has just the right consistency and texture that helps to be applied easily and evenly, smells delicious (and I tell you, I am not that much fond of coconutty smells) without being overpowering, it rinses completely without leaving any residues and above all it leaves my dry hair completely silk-like and smooth. The application is like a trip to heaven and the results are beyond any description. Give it a try and you will never return back to the chemical nonsense.

:D

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Sep 01, 2011

Smells great, feels very nourishing and moisturising. Doesn't make my scandinavian hair feel weighed down or greasy.

Gave My Favorite DT a Run For Its Money!

Posted by Reviewer2274756 on Jun 21, 2010

Wow! I put my favorite DT (JessiCurl Weekly Deep Treatment)on one side of my hair and Desert Essence on the other and I truly could not tell the difference. This conditioner is very moisturizing and it gets 2-thumbs up from me!

Love, love, love!

Posted by Reviewer2836527 on Feb 01, 2011

Wonderful conditioner, makes my hair silky smooth and shiny. I've got quite dry, fine hair so this would be perfect for any moisture-starved hair. The coconut smell is pleasant and not as strong as I feared. Will definitely buy again!