Très bien Mais...

Posted by Strawwy on Aug 15, 2012

Cet AS a une texture légère agréable, il demele instantanément les cheveux en les laissant très doux, sans effet poisseux ou gras. Seuls bémols: - l'odeur chimique de noix de coco sur fond vanillée, un peu trop forte, et elle persiste sur cheveux secs. - la présence de BTMS, un ingrédient pouvant avoir une source naturelle, mais qui est un ingrédient qu'a moitié biodégradable, et qui démèle les cheveux par réaction avec les ions, pas parce que ca le nourri et soigne bien.

good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 05, 2012

goods conditioning properties, good smell- what else can I demand. but many ingridents are far from being natural

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2242528 on Feb 29, 2012

This is pretty good. My hair is colored and I really need good conditioning for my hair or else it looks like a bird's nest. This does the job, but it does seems to weigh down my hair a bit, but most conditioners do this so this one is no different. Will buy again.

Liso pero lo sigo teniendo encrespado

Posted by 5663195838716966063 on Oct 03, 2014

Yo tengo el pelo como ondulado-liso-con agua de mar encrespado. Te lo deja como si lo hubieses alisado pero luego se va.En general creo (casi seguro) que me está protegiendo el pelo, y lo deja más nutrido, pero no es como si te echases aguacate encima(que eso si que te lo deja superhidratado y a veces hasta graso) sino que es más químico(dentro de que es por supuesto orgánico). Y huele muy bien

a very good detangler

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jun 27, 2014

This conditionner is just amazing ! It detangles hair , gives shine and strenght to hair ! It leaves hair so soft ! my curls had a rebirth ! the only problem is the synthetic fragrance and the quat on the first ingredients in it . Some other products are worst so i think it's still a good product . it has a thick consistence and if you leave it for more than the suggested time it gives best results ! i use it as a leave in for my fine curly hair also .... very good product but i dont like the synthetic fragrance

good conditioner but left my hair greasy after two bottles

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 22, 2014

Its a great conditioner, nice smell and left my hair very soft. However, on a third bottle of it , i noticed that my hair started to get more greasy than usual. Now i will be using it a little less often.

it's ok

Posted by 5136429341689581305 on Jan 15, 2016

It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and soft

Coconut conditioner

Posted by 5174359233686569713 on May 09, 2016

Nice creamy touch, little less strong scent than in the shampoo, but still very pleasant. Combined together with the shampoo efficient couple, leaves hair smooth and shiny.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 26, 2016

This is a good conditioner but it is nothing special. I probably won't order it again.

Really nice conditioner. Finally found a keeper

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Feb 09, 2011

I got this because the Aubrey Organics conditioner I had used left my hair really greasy. Like someone else, I have a problem with the smell of coconut so I was a bit worried but this has some kind of citrus also which I find really nice and seems to balance out the smell. Once your hair dries the scent is gone. The cream is really thick and you don't need to use a lot at all. My hair is shiny and soft. This is really good for something with no chemicals.