This has Become our favorite

Posted by Reviewer2523303 on Jul 15, 2012

Along with Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo, I LOVE this product. I have long, naturally wavy, mostly gray hair, and this product leaves my hair buoyant and silky. And the fragrance of coconut is heavenly.

The one I needed

Posted by 5233135863054914919 on Jul 16, 2012

A great product which does what it promised; you don't need many product, the smell is light and nice, the hair is nurrished and repaired. The best conditioner I've ever used, for a very low cost.

Very nice conditioner for curly hair.

Posted by Reviewer1579175 on Apr 05, 2012

I love this conditioner. Will definitely buy again!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jan 15, 2012

Love everything about this conditioner - smell, weightless hair, volume

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Oct 03, 2015

I have a little dry and damaged hair after bleaching my typical fine, Nordic hair. It has been very frizzy and a little matte and non-shiny unless I have straighten it and used shine products, but after using both the shampoo and the conditioner in this coconut series, my hair is super soft and absolutely less frizzy. In many years I have been one of those who have used big brands as Redken, Joico and Kerastase, but none of those have made miracles for my hair. They are hyped, and contains huge amounts of not-good ingredients, as parabens, silicone and SLS. Now I have found my absolute favorite product, and I have already purchased more of them. My hair is now only a little bit frizzy(and mine was a chaos before this) and very shiny and looks very healthy. Less split ends too. The smell is mild and good. Typically coconut, and smells very real and not chemically at all. Love it!!

If you like smelling coconut for a while, this is for you

Posted by Reviewer2181970 on Jul 23, 2012

I bought the conditioner after reading the ingredients and some of the reviews. My dry coily hair seems to like it. The smell is amazing and lasts a while (I use it for deep conditioning with added oils; makes it even better!). If you can't stand strong smells, I wouldn't recommend it. If you like tropical smells and want moisture, I say try this. The price on iherb is great and the shipping times are quick.

A great hair conditioner!

Posted by vishenka on Mar 10, 2012

Pleasant aroma of coconut! Very slick and efficient! I recommend!

Silky smooth hair

Posted by Reviewer2861363 on Mar 17, 2012

I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky smooth, and smelling like a tropical dream of coconut. Really recommended, if you like the smell of coconut!

Amazing and will be buying lots more

Posted by Reviewer1371026 on Apr 04, 2012

I absolutely love this conditioner. It works well and leaves my hair nice, smooth and shiny. The smell is amazingly pleasant and summery and generally delicious. This is my go to conditioner from now on.

Simply the best.

Posted by Reviewer3032070 on Feb 26, 2012

I found my happiness. My hair became soft, silky and have a wonderful smell of Pina Colada.