Maravilloso

Posted by 5670346898901572635 on Nov 02, 2015

Mi pelo es fino, ondulado, muy seco en las puntas y con tendencia al encrespamiento. Desde el primer momento de su uso comenzó a controlar el encrespamiento. A día de hoy, se me definen bastante bien las ondas sin necesidad de utilizar productos de acabado. Su textura es mas similar a la de una mascarilla, sin embargo no aporta peso a un pelo fino como el mío. Y ya el olor es una maravilla. Repetiría? Sí, de hecho ya voy por mi tercer bote. Espero que os sirva mi opinión.

Mon chouchou

Posted by 5595666068702901245 on Apr 09, 2016

Je le fait venir expres jusqu'en france tellement je l'aime

Impresionante

Posted by 5226933560561175104 on Apr 24, 2016

El acondicionador de esta gama te deja un olor en el cabello increíble, que perdura en él un montón de tiempo. No tengo claro si esto es tan intenso porque lo utilizo conjuntamente con el champú de la misma gama y olor. La suavidad es increíble además que desenreda que da gusto. Muy recomendable.

Beautiful smell

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Apr 28, 2016

This conditioner is great on my hair, it leaves it silky and shiny and smelling beautiful.

Perfection

Posted by 4842023122028955590 on May 30, 2016

I'm absolutely addicted to this conditionner! It's perfect for my dry and damaged hair plus they smell amazing after each use! Definitely gonna order again!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1322268 on May 30, 2016

I´ve been using this condtioner for years and I keep ordering it! I have dry curly hair and this product moisten my hair very well. The coconut scent is quite strong but it will fade away pretty fast.

Pure awesomeness

Posted by 5595121986337565401 on Jun 10, 2016

The beat conditioner ever! Beats even Olaplex

the formula is good again?

Posted by 5121747662337913944 on Jun 14, 2016

The only bad ingredient i find in this formula is fragance or perfume at the very end. And the smell is very good and pleasing. Other than that, it has shea butter, i look for shea butter in every conditioner cause there's many others without silicones, sls etc but they dont have shea butter or other key ingredients for moisture. For that price, many others have all kinds of alcohols listed in the first 5 ingredients, which this conditioner doesnt. If literally couldn't be better, this is the best conditioner ive ever tried in my entire life? Also it's SO cheap. AND no animal testing 100% vegan what else could you possibly ask for, like wow. I mean the Shea Moisture brand products are a lot more expensive and say nothing about animal testing so i definitely like this conditioner better. I have 2c hair type, it's very thin and greasy at the roots but it gets very dry and frizz easily and this conditioner really does work helping with that. I mix it with honey leave it for 30 - 45 minutes and when i wash it off my hair feels like pure silk. I recommend it 700%

my fav conditioner

Posted by 5302188962654153610 on Jun 14, 2016

no other conditioner do me this good ! I have difficult hair type. very smooth and shinny hair and soooo easy to comb !

love it.

Posted by 5303704115607567894 on Jun 18, 2016

Amazing smell and makes my hair so soft!