Shiny hair. Nice scent

Posted by 5218947516841152313 on May 03, 2016

Because it contains a lot of aloe vera it gives shiny and soft hair. It smells like real apple. Would buy again.

nice

Posted by 5648474738891446014 on Apr 01, 2016

Makes my hair softer more than the shampoo in the same line ..

Satisfied

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

Can´t say it actually made my hair any fuller but it helps to detangle the hair and have lovely smell. I really like hair products from Desert Essence - I love the fact that the main ingredient is not just the water but aloe vera leaf juice.

Good

Posted by NaturalHealthyLiving on Jan 12, 2016

It is easy to use and has a nice smell. It is a good conditioner, and better for your hair than shampoos with a lot of bad ingredients.

It's OK

Posted by Mayito on Oct 12, 2015

Isn't the best conditioner for my oily hair, it leaves me heavy and oiliness sensation

absolutely love it!

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

My favorite conditoner!

Useless for me

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015

I have a tie & die, so my hair is a bit damaged this isn't strong enough. The smell doesn't stay on me.

Très bon après-shampooing

Posted by Delshan on Sep 01, 2015

Aloe vera en première position. Pas de SLS ni de silicone. 100% Vegan. Odeur de pomme que j'aime beaucoup. Economique, respecte la fibre du cheveux, démêle très bien, c'est un produit très satisfaisant.

Wanna have an apple?

Posted by Teknokylanavoakka on Jun 26, 2015

This product smells divine! It also works really good for my fine and dry hair giving it more volume. And did I tell you about the smell already, it is to die for!

I simply love it!

Posted by Reviewer2050183 on Apr 29, 2015

First of all, I must say I'm not a very big fan of hair products (just a shampoo and a conditioner, and that's it). I have long, thin dark hair, and dry ends. I chose this conditioner because I wanted something to moisturise my hair and untangle it. Truth is that it works. Others conditioners I used untangled my hair but left it heavy/matted —no shine at all. This one not only leaves my hair brighter, but also with more volume. It has a very pleasant smell, too, like sweet apples.