Love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2231597 on Aug 11, 2011

Quality ingredients. Does its job, even on very long hair.

the best!!

Posted by Reviewer2711221 on Sep 09, 2011

the best!!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2640127 on Jun 15, 2011

Smells great!

This conditoner is great

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on May 10, 2011

It really helps my hair shine

Desert Essence conditioners are really good!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 14, 2015

I am very satisfied with this conditioner. It smells heavenly, provides a lot of moisture, is not a protein treatment and rinses easily. This product is ideal for my hair (long, tangled, very dry, very curly and protein sensitive) due to its “medium” (not too watery or too thick), extra-creamy and easily spreadable texture: from my point of view, conditioners with this kind of texture are the best for detangling my hair; on the contrary, thick conditioners rich in protein are not suitable for me. Sometimes, my hair becomes a “mass of knots and snarls” and this product turns it into soft, silky, detangled hair. It’s true, is a rich system: based on my own experience I would recommend it for dry, very dry, curly, color treated or protein sensitive hair, but I think that it may be too heavy for fine or oily hair. I like the composition: with jojoba and sunflower oils, panthenol, shea butter, raspberry and nettle extracts/without phthalates, silicones, parabens, alcohol, artificial colors or fragrances. Estoy muy satisfecho con este acondicionador: huele muy bien, proporciona mucha hidratación, no es rico en proteínas y se aclara con facilidad. Es ideal para mi tipo de pelo (largo, enredado, muy seco, muy rizado y sensible a las proteínas) debido a su textura “media” (ni muy acuosa ni muy espesa), extra-cremosa y fácil de extender: para mí, los acondicionadores con este tipo de textura son los mejores para desenredar el pelo; por el contrario, los acondicionadores muy espesos ricos en proteína no me sirven. A veces tengo el pelo tan enredado y seco que se vuelve una “masa de nudos gigantes” y este producto lo convierte en pelo sedoso, suave y desenredado. Es cierto, es bastante rico: basándome en mi experiencia lo recomendaría para pelo seco, muy seco, rizado, teñido o sensible a las proteínas, pero creo que podría ser demasiado para pelo fino o graso. Me gusta la composición, sin ftalatos, alcohol, parabenos, siliconas, colorantes o fragancias sintéticas pero con aceites de jojoba o girasol, pantenol, manteca de karité, extractos de ortiga y frambuesa.

Very much high quality and result!

Posted by Reviewer2347581 on Nov 07, 2011

Very much high quality and result!

Conditioner Review

Posted by Reviewer2505344 on Aug 30, 2011

Product is great. My hair is much more manageable than when I use other all natural products.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jun 13, 2012

Love the smell! Does not over-condition hair

Smells divine

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

Makes my hair soft and silky.

Love it!

Posted by AneBra on Nov 09, 2012

This is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used. And I'm spoiled in the hair department - "luxurious" and expensive brands has always been standing in my shower, but this is the only one I have truly gotten a "wow..." effect from. It makes your hair so smooth and shiny, but doesn't make it heavy or greasy. I can't believe how great the ingredients list is compared to the price, but that's just iherb I guess... :)