Muy bueno!!

Posted by 5066934611883429109 on Jan 22, 2015

Me ha gustado mucho!! deja el pelo suave y desenredado con muy poca cantidad. Me tranquiliza ademas saber que cuido mi cabello con un producto natural y respetuosos con el medio ambiente.

Good effective conditioner

Posted by 4975087582389817534 on Jan 11, 2015

Nice smell. Needs quite a small amount for my curly long hair.

good every day conditioner

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Oct 31, 2014

It is ok conditioner, nothing super special, nothing super bad. It helps my hair to stay on the level they are. I cannot say it improved quality of my hair, but for sure it didn't make it worse. Also the smell is very nice, as usual for this brand.

great smell

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Oct 28, 2014

love it

Desert Essence, Conditioner, Red Raspberry

Posted by 5473770289116375273 on Oct 04, 2014

I just love this conditioner. It's smells so good and i like it!

The best conditioner

Posted by 5086666206976846281 on Oct 02, 2014

- Very pleasant rapsberry smell - Practice tube and texture pleasant and easy to apply - Returns really beautiful hair - Very good hair conditioner - Small price for big quantity and efficiency - Composition clean The best conditioner with a clean composition clean for a small price!

My favourite

Posted by 4633460734714230837 on Sep 28, 2014

My favourite conditioner! Leaves my hair shiny and healthy, not heavy or greasy. If my hair needs more volume I use the green one from Desert Essence, and if my hair needs more moisture I use the brown one :-)

Loved it

Posted by lunar-cat on Aug 23, 2014

Smells so good ! Composition is good too, it moisturizes your hair and doesn't make it greasy.

muuuuy hidratantes

Posted by 4639813105552158061 on Aug 21, 2014

me encanta este producto, es el mejor,es muy hidratante para mi cabello seco y tiene un excelente olor que hace que huela en todo mi baño, se los recomiedno 100 porciento!

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

Desert Essence simply makes the most amazing conditioners. Not only does they do wonder for my dry, thick hair but they also smell so good! I also love that you get a good amount of product, so it lasts a really long time, espceially since i only wash my hair once a week.