A forever facial cream.

Posted by 5162434858002804950 on May 03, 2016

My skin is very sensitive to facial washes and products. I've been using Desert Essence facial wash and the moisturizer for well over 25 years. I have tried other products but always go back to Desert Essence as my trusted company.

Very little needed, sinks in beautifully

Posted by 4710207740083985406 on May 02, 2016

You don't need much product to cover your face and when blended in won't remain tacky for long.

burned my face

Posted by Angieiherb on Mar 23, 2016

I put this on before bed and after 5min face was burning! washed off but still burning. I don't have sensitive skin, but I do now! I can NOT recommend!

Bad, very bad.

Posted by 4807083232178101277 on Oct 13, 2015

It dried my skin, turning it red and gave me acne. Bad formula. Compré esta crema buscando una hidratante básica sin tratamiento. Entre sus ingredientes encontré CETYL ALCOHOL, un ingrediente comedogénico. A mí esta crema me secaba la zona de la nariz y ponía roja mi piel, algo muy extraño puesto que mi piel no suele reaccionar ni tener algún problema inusual. También me ha provocado granos. Yo si fuese tú no me arriesgaría con esta crema, basta con ver la cantidad de aloe vera que posee, ingredientes como cetyl alcohol y las malas reseñas que la condenan.

Nothing special, but good for dry skin

Posted by 4718799482153576820 on Oct 05, 2015

I have dry skin and slather on moisturiser morning and night. This stuff doesn't mess with my makeup at all and keeps my face from drying out and getting all scaly throughout the day. There's nothing special about it though, I bet there are other products that would leave my skin feeling more hydrated and for longer, but until I find them I'm happy to keep using this.

Gave me an allergic reaction

Posted by 5685410428209115793 on Jun 30, 2015

I have used this brand before, and I really like it. Yet this cream gave me a bad allergic reaction with a red, burning rash on my face and neck. I almost never get an allergic reaction, so I'm not sure buying this is a good idea.

Don't like it

Posted by 5447383942416307830 on Jun 03, 2015

This new bottle I bought turned my face red and felt really tight. I didn't have this problem before. Did the products change its formula? Not buying again.

Awesome moisturizer

Posted by 5126796372824369340 on May 20, 2015

I bought it 4 months ago and I love it! At first my skin were red after it, but now i love it. My boyfriend uses it and he loves it as well. Es una hidratante genial! La compre hace 4 meses y me encanta. Al pprincipio me enrojecía la piel, pero ya se acostumbró y es mi hidratante favorita. Mi novio tambien la usa y le encanta. Vamos a reponerla ya porque se nos está acabando =)

Muy agradable y fresca

Posted by 5165270136484851104 on May 07, 2015

Hidratante sencilla pero con gran sensación de frescor. El perfume es suave pero no es su punto fuerte.

Très bonne crème hydratante

Posted by 4973936853466673922 on May 06, 2015

Très bonne crème hydratante, je mets 4 étoiles à cause de l'odeur un peu particulière mais j'y ai rajouté quelques gouttes d’huile essentielle Ylang-Ylang. Je l'a mets comme crème du soir.