meh

Posted by Reviewer1139592 on Mar 07, 2010

I didn't find this to moisturize all that well and it left my face feeling sticky. Also, I'm not so much a fan of products packaged in tubs. I worry about contamination (though I do wash my hands thoroughly before using). Won't purchase again and thankfully I am only out a few bucks.

I didnt like it

Posted by Reviewer1463558 on Jan 19, 2012

My skin dont reacts good at this cream. I used it 2 times on my face and I saw after applying the cream that my skin became red, it was like an iritation

Not good

Posted by Reviewer2344267 on Feb 16, 2012

This moisturizer does not moisturize... I added some more jojoba-oil to it, but it is still not OK. I would definitely not recommend it to someone with dry, normal or combination skin.

Okay, not great

Posted by Reviewer2548516 on Feb 17, 2012

This is an okay moisturizer but I found it too waxy and heavy on my face. I might use it on my body instead.

A reaction to this cream...

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Sep 18, 2008

This contains Methylparaben -a moderate hazard. When I put the cream on my face, my nose plugs up right away. Also, as stated, it is a day cream, not a night cream. It gives me insomnia. I finally had to get out of bed and clean it off my face so I could go to sleep. Lori of San Leandro CA

not good

Posted by jorje2 on Feb 03, 2014

allergic

Escuece

Posted by Shirahime on May 17, 2014

Es una crema densa, que da la impresión de que va a dejarte la piel blanca, pero extendiéndola absorbe bien y no deja rastro. No tiene parabenos, ni fragancias, ni componentes del petroleo y es cruelty free. Hidrata aunque se me queda algo corta, pero he dejado el bote casi lleno porque a menudo me escuecen las mejillas al aplicarla y me da mala espina.

Crema

Posted by 5066746472860610318 on Nov 18, 2014

Es una crema muy espesa, vamos si me apuras tipo body milk, que es de lo que la uso Hidrata bien

Gave me an allergic reaction

Posted by 5685410428209115793 on Jun 30, 2015

I have used this brand before, and I really like it. Yet this cream gave me a bad allergic reaction with a red, burning rash on my face and neck. I almost never get an allergic reaction, so I'm not sure buying this is a good idea.

Bad, very bad.

Posted by 4807083232178101277 on Oct 13, 2015

It dried my skin, turning it red and gave me acne. Bad formula. Compré esta crema buscando una hidratante básica sin tratamiento. Entre sus ingredientes encontré CETYL ALCOHOL, un ingrediente comedogénico. A mí esta crema me secaba la zona de la nariz y ponía roja mi piel, algo muy extraño puesto que mi piel no suele reaccionar ni tener algún problema inusual. También me ha provocado granos. Yo si fuese tú no me arriesgaría con esta crema, basta con ver la cantidad de aloe vera que posee, ingredientes como cetyl alcohol y las malas reseñas que la condenan.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »