Bad, very bad.

Posted by 4807083232178101277 on Oct 13, 2015

It dried my skin, turning it red and gave me acne. Bad formula. Compré esta crema buscando una hidratante básica sin tratamiento. Entre sus ingredientes encontré CETYL ALCOHOL, un ingrediente comedogénico. A mí esta crema me secaba la zona de la nariz y ponía roja mi piel, algo muy extraño puesto que mi piel no suele reaccionar ni tener algún problema inusual. También me ha provocado granos. Yo si fuese tú no me arriesgaría con esta crema, basta con ver la cantidad de aloe vera que posee, ingredientes como cetyl alcohol y las malas reseñas que la condenan.

Gave me an allergic reaction

Posted by 5685410428209115793 on Jun 30, 2015

I have used this brand before, and I really like it. Yet this cream gave me a bad allergic reaction with a red, burning rash on my face and neck. I almost never get an allergic reaction, so I'm not sure buying this is a good idea.

Crema

Posted by 5066746472860610318 on Nov 18, 2014

Es una crema muy espesa, vamos si me apuras tipo body milk, que es de lo que la uso Hidrata bien

Escuece

Posted by Shirahime on May 17, 2014

Es una crema densa, que da la impresión de que va a dejarte la piel blanca, pero extendiéndola absorbe bien y no deja rastro. No tiene parabenos, ni fragancias, ni componentes del petroleo y es cruelty free. Hidrata aunque se me queda algo corta, pero he dejado el bote casi lleno porque a menudo me escuecen las mejillas al aplicarla y me da mala espina.

not good

Posted by jorje2 on Feb 03, 2014

allergic

it doesn't feel good once you put in on the pace ...

Posted by 5389345469002026684 on Dec 19, 2013

altough it absorbs very fast , the first feeling is like you put a mask on the face ... i didn't like it ..

Not moisturizing enough, skin feels tight

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Huge jar, you get a lot of product for your money. On my combination skin this wasn't very good. Skin felt tight and mask-like after use. Doesn't do a very good job at moisturising the skin.

Horrible!

Posted by 5486336484415902713 on Dec 11, 2012

From the first application my face got red and had a burning sensation. The second time I applied only a small dot to give it another go, the same reaction, and the third, forth then I stopped using it. I gave it to my mom, she almost fainted from the burning sensation it was so strong for her, she couldn´t breathe well. But somehow my boyfriend seems to like this cream and it works for him as a moisturizer and an after shave,that´s why I gave it 2 stars instead of one.

Don't like the smell

Posted by 4667765518441621064 on Aug 23, 2012

Don't like the smell, it's too fat for me. But the ingredients are natural.

not good

Posted by Reviewer2465344 on Jun 15, 2012

This cream contains substances that have caused my allergies to evaluate objectively poetmu failed. But it seemed that the hydrates are well and does not clog pores!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »