Good

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Apr 01, 2015

It's good, it moistirises very good, but unfortunately not very compatible with my skin. Some ingreddient didn't sit well on me.

Seems like an effective moisturizer so far

Posted by 5746400930922401393 on Dec 06, 2014

So far this moisturizer has worked well for me, it does have a strong scent that reminds me of cinnamon, but cinnamon is not an ingredient. Has a good consistency and seems to be an effective moisturizer.

Moisturizer for young and dry sking

Posted by 5492768500384794732 on Jul 17, 2014

It has too many oils and I think it's not good for oily skin. It is nice in winter, but not in hot wet summers (Valencia, Spain)

a bit oily

Posted by 4729873393798849472 on Nov 28, 2013

thats a good cream, a bit oily, I will use this winter

Seemed good for a little while...

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

But then it made my skin brake out, and started itching and bygning after application.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer3169967 on May 12, 2013

I haven't sensative skin but it getting red when I used it.

Pretty mediocre

Posted by 5716032550043378046 on Apr 25, 2013

I have dry skin. It make my skin smooth, but it also made my skin look oily and shiny...even when I used very little amount at a time. So that left me a bit confused.

Ok, but not for me...

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Feb 24, 2013

This moisturizer is ok, but not right for my skin. I usually can use almoust anything, but there's something in this that make my skin red and kind of itchy... But my man has sensitive skin and he doesen't seem to react, so I gave it to him ;)

Just O.K., nothing exceptional.

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I find that this moisturizer did not moisturize my face enough; especially, during the winter. So, I believe it is me not you (the product, haha). I think I need a thicker cream. I also do not like the smell. Nevertheless, it did not irritate my face and my mom likes it.

I wouldn't use for face but rst of body ok

Posted by Reviewer3151270 on Jan 08, 2013

I had high hopes for this after reading the reviews. It sinks into the skin wonderfully and leaves not greasy residue. Perfect for applying makeup on top of. Unfortunately, after a couple of day's use, my face goes red after application. I'm wondering if it's the Sodium Hydroxide or Benzoate that is causing this. It is fine to apply to other parts of my body but my face is too sensitive. Considering the price is so good, I don't feel too cheated. It's a shame. I like the fact that is doesn't have most of the other usual nasty chemicals in it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »