too heavy

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

too heavy for my normal skin and also causes irritation on my forehead

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

ostsin heade kommentaaride ja odava hinna pärast. kahjuks tekitas punetust ja kipitust. hoidsin mõned kuud külmkapis ja suvel proovisin uuesti, sobis. hea kreem. sügisel hakkas uuesti nahka ärritama, andsin õele, talle sobib.

Seemed good for a little while...

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

But then it made my skin brake out, and started itching and bygning after application.

Seems like an effective moisturizer so far

Posted by 5746400930922401393 on Dec 06, 2014

So far this moisturizer has worked well for me, it does have a strong scent that reminds me of cinnamon, but cinnamon is not an ingredient. Has a good consistency and seems to be an effective moisturizer.

That smell!!!

Posted by 5649221881297775498 on May 20, 2012

Fine moisturizer actually,but feels little bit like mask after absorption. Does not burn on my skin.Hovewer,it has just HORRIBLE smell!! No pleasure when appying.

Nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Nice cream, but don't wait for a miracle. Just a normal cream.

So-so

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Oct 09, 2012

This is a very plain, unscented moisturizing cream. I have not found it to be either remarkably good nor bad, but since I would like my day cream to do more for my skin, I won't order this again. However, it really isn't bad for younger women's skin (I'd have been fine with it as a teen!), and it does make for a good hand cream which absorbs quickly and has no scent, so I keep the remainder of the jar in the kitchen to use after washing up.

Made my skin feel dry

Posted by marinanorway on Oct 21, 2012

Will not repurchase.

Just O.K., nothing exceptional.

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I find that this moisturizer did not moisturize my face enough; especially, during the winter. So, I believe it is me not you (the product, haha). I think I need a thicker cream. I also do not like the smell. Nevertheless, it did not irritate my face and my mom likes it.

Ok, but not for me...

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Feb 24, 2013

This moisturizer is ok, but not right for my skin. I usually can use almoust anything, but there's something in this that make my skin red and kind of itchy... But my man has sensitive skin and he doesen't seem to react, so I gave it to him ;)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »